Macro behaving oddly since I added ctrlshift condition

Originally, this macro had the purpose to, upon holding a modifier key, wear a teleport-cloak, use it on the second activation with that same modifier and else use a Hearthstone.
Recently, I’ve added [mod:ctrlshift] dalaran hearthstone and since then the macro is causing 2 problems:

1. even if I use [mod:ctrlshift] one of the cloaks is put on

2. the tooltips aren’t shown

#showtooltip
    /equip [mod:shift]wrap of unity;[mod:ctrl]shroud of coorperation;[mod:alt]cloak of coordination;[mod:ctrlshift];
    /use [mod:shift]15;[mod:ctrl]15;[mod:alt]15;[mod:ctrlshift]Dalaran hearthstone;[]hearthstone

Any idea how to solve this?

edit: I could solve problem 1 by putting the upper part [mod:ctrlshift] first

/equip [mod:ctrlshift] dalaran heathstone; [mod:shift]wrap of unity;[mod:ctrl]shroud of cooperation;[mod:alt]cloak of coordination;

problem 2 still persists

#showtooltip [mod:ctrlshift] Dalaran Hearthstone; [mod] 15; Hearthstone
/equip [mod:ctrlshift]; [mod:shift] Wrap of Unity; [mod:ctrl] Shroud of Coorperation; [mod:alt] Cloak of Coordination
/use [mod:ctrlshift] Dalaran Hearthstone; [mod] 15; Hearthstone

hi, thanks for the suggestion but I ran out of characters, at least in the german version of the game
and I don’t know how to shorten this any further; using item/spell IDs doesn’t work

maybe I need to surrender and split the macro up

edit: I’ve been using item IDs’ wrongly, can shorten this further with them

edit2: I just noticed with the current iteration the cloak that’s on the alt modifier never gets equipped. (Also, the tooltip upon holding a modifier also shows my regular cloak if I haven’t put on one of the teleport cloaks yet which is mildly annoying because I can’t check cooldowns that quickly this way but well, that’s just a minor issue)

#showtooltip [mod:ctrlshift]item:140192;[mod]15;item:64488;
/equip [mod:ctrlshift];[mod:shift]item:63206;[mod:ctrl]item:63352;[mod:alt]item:65274;
/use [mod:ctrlshift]item:140192;[mod:shift]15;[mod:ctrl]15;[mod:alt]15;[]item:64488;

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.