Macro for Bladestorm/Ravager

Hi everyone! Today I tried to create a macro for either Bladestorm or Ravager. The following lines are what I came with:

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] [talent:7/3] Ravager;
/cast bladestorm

It works only in this order, but It only shows tooltip for Ravager when talented and doesn’t show cd of Bladestorm(when I have dreadnaught) on icon(I do have weakauras, but I would also like to see the cd on icon).

1 Like

Why do you need a macro for this? Ravager replaces Bladestorm, so when you specc into Ravager it will just replace it on the bar.

Make it

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor, talent:7/3] Ravager;
/cast bladestorm

Otherwise, the @Cursor condition is always true (you always have a cursor) and the tooltip may be too restrictive to look beyond that.

2 Likes

Because, I need to have @cursor cast, I don’t want to click once more to cast it.

this should fix your issue I tried it in game and it works fine.

#showtooltip Bladestorm
/cast [@cursor] Ravager
/cast Bladestorm

1 Like

Hi

This is my macro that works for me, hope it does for you too!

#showtooltip [talent:7/3] Ravager; Bladestorm
/cast [@cursor, talent:7/3] Ravager;
/cast Bladestorm;

Just as Magiola said … tooltip changes to Bladestorm on this one thou if Ravager not talanted.

Happy blasting :slight_smile:

3 Likes

have you tried

#showtooltip
/cast [@cursor] Bladestorm

it should work, tanking in mind that ravager replace BS, if you have bs it jiust go BS, if you choose talent it shoudl go on cursor

i not tried that, but works similar to colossus smash/warbreaker, so it should be valid

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.