Macro: Multiple Icon(s) & avoiding the red?

Tying multiple talents / abilities tied into one macro button, by using “known” and #Showtooltip, works mechanically fine for me. For example:

#showtooltip
/cast [known:Elemental Blast] Elemental Blast; [known:Primordial Wave] Primodial Wave

However, the icon situation is annoying me to no end.

1. Can I avoid the “red ?” on my bar, if neither talent is taken?
    Some talent loadouts don’t use both of those and I use a shared talent loadout (to keep the position of the macro on my bars the same). Is there a way to have a “fall back” icon instead of the fat, “red ?”, if neither is talent is taken & without losing out on the #Showtooltip functions?

2. Can I use multiple custom icons in this Macro?
    If I want to keep the “multiple-talents-into-one-macro-button” from above with my shared talent loadouts, but very much dislike both icons and want to replace them… can I do that somehow with a command? If don’t use the “red ?” in the selection, the icons don’t switch depending on what is learned and I want to keep that function.

Any thoughts?

Yes, add a third spell after primordial wave

#showtooltip
/cast [known:117014/394150] Elemental Blast; [known:375982] Primordial Wave; Hearthstone

You can use conditions on the showtooltip line but it will affect the whole tooltip and not just the icon.

#showtooltip [known:117014/394150] Lightning Bolt; Hearthstone
/cast [known:117014/394150] Elemental Blast; [known:375982] Primordial Wave
1 Like

Thank you very much, will try that out later!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.