Macro problem

Hello,

so I got this baby:

#showtooltip
/cast [spec:2,stance:0]Pistol Shot;[spec:1, stance:0]Poisoned Knife;[spec:3,stance:0]Shuriken Toss
/cast [stance:1/2]Cheap Shot

And it works just fine. But recently I got the idea to make this target my focus if I press control (both for Cheap Shot and the ranged attacks). However adding that to the macro makes it exceed the character limit…

Any of you macro wizards know the way to shorten this?

ty

Personally atleast for me I would of just made 3 seperate macro’s for the specs. Since thats the only thing which comes to mind for me atleast.

1 Like

Yep, if there is now way or I just dont get to know it - I will do that.

ty

edit:

Is there a way to specify roles in a macro? I mean: healer, tank and dps. I have a tricks macro that requires the tank to be my focus target. But if I’m assigned to interrupt a mob in a big pull I prefer to set that mob as my focus target. Which forces me to click for tricks which is slow.

if you have a pre-made tank or can figure out party position numbers you could do it through name or macro it like people do in arena.

#showtooltip Blind
/cast [mod:ctrl,@arena3][mod:shift,@arena2][@arena1] Blind < haven’t checked for party but thats what i meant regarding arena macro atleast,

and for tricks theres a few you can use
/cast [target=targettarget, exists, help] [target=player, exists, help]

#showtooltip
/cast [@mouseover] Tricks of the Trade

/cast [target=“Tank’s Name”] Tricks of the Trade

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.