Mage 5/12M LF guild H/A

Hi there!
I’ll remain anonymous for now, for obvious reasons.

I prefer 2-3 day raiding.
Transfer is available and so is horde / alliance.

I’m a mage 5/12M looking for a new guild as I’m not completely satisfied in my current guild. I have decent logs, and decent mythic progression in previous expansions.

Anyway leave me your btag or discord and let’s chat.

Hi, we are Total Garbage currently 3/12M due to roster issues we are recruiting and aiming to make a Cutting Edge guild, we are a pretty chill bunch of players doing everything from, M+ and Mythic Raiding,
If this is something you think would be good for you, and would like to know more, get in touch with me on discord at 尼古拉斯#2101

hello, I’m from humble lunatics on Kazzak currently 3/12 mythic after only 2 weeks we are currently progressing hivemind we are currently looking for a fire mage. If its something you are interested in you can contact me in game.

Stórmm
Battle net - yógan#2836

Hi there Dottybol,

Sorry to hear that things are not so fun in your guild. I’m part of a 5/12M Horde guild over on Shadowsong that would love another Mage. The longer ramble on WoW Progress says it better than I could about what we are about and what we are looking for. If you think we sound like a better fit please get in contact:

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/shadowsong/The+Exiles (highlight, copy and paste)

Good luck in your search for the right home for you.

Hello there dude, we’re currently looking for a decent mage for our roster, we’re currently 5/12M.
check us out over at Wowprogress Blackgarde - Tarren Mill
Bnet Liviticuz#2841

Hi there.

we are currently 9/12 m and looking for mainly ranged (locks and mages preff)

for further progress.

add me and we can have a chat. Craft#2471

Hello :smiley: !
If you are still looking for a guild Eternally Condemned could be your forever home :smiley: If you are not against a server/faction change!
We are based on The Maelstrom, Alliance :slight_smile:
We are a social guild with around 400+unique players, but usually around 100 ish active players. We do alot to make sure its a toxic free community!
We have Discord, WoW Community & Facebook aswell :slight_smile:
We are 4/12 Mythic Nya, and prefer to raid in a calm casual fun atmosphere, without any yelling, so if this sounds like a guild for you, then come join us :slight_smile: Also do m+keys
To get in contact outside forum, make a char on our server and whisper either: Sweetblond or Anettehunter, Noalin or Hrrosa (TheMaelstrom) Or whisper our officer (Lork-Karazhan) :slight_smile:
Its also possible to apply in the guild finder, just remember to write alittle about youself.
Regards us in E.C <3 If you reply to me personally i can give discord link! :slight_smile:

Heya,

If your still looking for a guild, Jynx On Horde Kazzak are currently recruiting for a mage to complete our roster - Currently 5/12 Mythic NYA.

We raid on Wednesday and Sundays From 20:00-23:00 ST
We also do daily m+

If you would like to know more about us, feel free to add me on b-net or discord, alternatively take a look at our application at .

Application

http://discord.gg/jynxguild

Bnet Emmi2014#2825
Discord Airiain#4406

Hi! My name is Almariita, I am a Recruitment Officer for The Cult of Tears and we are recruiting! We’re a brand new guild looking to start finding members for SL! Our goal is to cover all aspects of WoW, from the social aspect, Mythic + and PvP and the HC/Mythic raiding within a comfortable environment.

Battletag: FiaInferno#2521 please free to add me and we can talk further

< Its A Cultural Thing > on Draenor is recruiting for Shadowlands primarily, but also for this raid tier.

About us

We’re a newly found guild that’s taking recruitment slowly to build up the right playerbase with the right mentality towards progress and have similar and likeminded goals as ours. Our ambitions for Shadowlands are world top 500 ranking and in order to obtain that, certain things are needed and required of us on a 3 night raid schedule. You can expect us spending countless hours outside of raids to prepare properly with classes, specs, tactics, spreadsheets and so on for each raid night. Our philosophy is mechanics over big numbers and that you provide feedback where feedback is due. This newly found guild is formed by current mythic raiders of other guilds with high-end experience from past raids as well as Ny’alotha.

For the time being until Shadowlands, we clear Heroic Ny’alotha on friday nights.

Raid times

• Wednesday

• Sunday

• Monday (First 4 weeks of Mythic, after these weeks, this will become optional heroic nights for alts)

• 20:30 - 23:00

What we expect from you

• Come prepared tactically and do your own research as well as testing raids during PTR cycles
  • Come with all mandatory buffs such as food, flasks and potions.
  • Be equipped with best enchants and gems
  • Hard-skinned as we do have a lot of banter
  • During progress, you might be asked to play one of your alts for the sake of progress.
  • A working headset with microphone and willingness to speak as communication is key for progression.

What you can expect from us

• A good and stable roster with focus on best possible gameplay
  • Lots of banter
  • Criticism where criticism is due
  • Calm and relaxed environment
  • A long standing officer team that’s played together for several years
  • Professional attitude and atmosphere towards progression

Any other information or questions, make sure to drop by our Discord for a chat.

discord.gg/hRg99cH