Mage and Resto/Boomkin LF Mythic Raid Guild

Two returning players with previous mythic experience looking for mythic raiding and M+. Due to IRL commitments we are unavailable tuesday/thurs/sat.
Open to realm transfer.

Battletag - Randy#22124

I’ve sent you a friend request :slight_smile:

Hey my guild retaliate is 2/8m looking for rdps and we raid fri/sun give me a message in game Laxhuvudet#2350!

Hi there, I’m an Officer from the guild Yositivity on Ravencrest. This is our recruitment ledger:

<Yositivity> is recruiting exceptional players for our Mythic progression team. Our current progress 8/8 HC (on farm) and 2/8 M. We are recruiting to fill our Mythic raiding team with dedicated and experienced players. We are currently recruiting DPS (preferably ranged DPS) and healers.
We have a Discord server which is mandatory for participating in raids, as well as a website which is used for important announcements, discussions and votes. You should be able to understand spoken and written English to a good degree. You should also have a headset with a working microphone, as we place a great value upon communicating with our members.
Our current raid days and times are Mondays and Wednesdays 8-11 PM server time. However, these days and times are tentative and may be changed as per the convenience of the final assembled raid team.
How to join us? Please make sure to check out the following post first: forums.yositivity.eu/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=77 Once you are done, you may apply for our Mythic raiding team under the following link: goo.gl/forms/EtVZ73EZ4yypt8QK2
You may also contact us on Battle net (BattleTags: DeadEllie2890, Ryder#2277, TuDaeFadda#1722 or NishBash2826) or visit our website yositivity.eu before you decide to apply.

If you are interested just send me a friend request and we can have a little chat ^^

Hello!

Sound is a guild on kazzak that currently is 3/8M and working on vectis but we are looking for a few more ranged dps to fill up our roster.
We are raiding wednesday and Sunday 19:00-22:30
If you are interested or have any questions feel free to add me on bnet tiken#2693
/Tiken

We raid Wednesdays and Fridays 20:00-23:00 and are in need of a boomkin that can heal if needed and a mage, among other ranged dps needed.

Hey,

I’ve given you an add on bluku#2821

Let’s have a chat.

Regards,

Bluku

[H][Draenor] <Caedes> [7/8 M][8/8HC] is an 18+ guild formed in the early days of The Burning Crusade and is still going strong after it’s recent resurrection following a break for the core. The guilds ambition is to raid mythic efficiently whilst holding on to a good, positive and healthy raiding environment for all our members.

We are currently recruiting to complete cutting edge in Uldir, and to move on to the next tier with a strong and efficient raid team.

To see our full recruitment post, please visit this link: [H][Draenor] <Caedes> - 8/8 HC | 3/8M - Recruiting!

Our raiding schedule:

Wednesday, Sundays and Monday for mythic raids 20:00-23:00 ST.

Optional Heroic farm/alt raid on Thursdays 20:00-23:00 ST.

Guild master Btag: Bjorn#21156

[b]Officer Team,

Caedes.[/b]