Mage LF new Home / People to play with. [ENG/HUN]

Hey There, Greeting and Salutation!
First of all, thank you for your time, I really appreciate it.
I am a 260 ilvl Mage who is looking for a new home after a long break from PVE content. I last raided in Season 1 of Shadowlands. Since then, I mainly played with my Alliance mage and druid on Silvermoon, mostly doing PVP (2s, 3s, RBG). Now I decided that I want to renew my love for the PVE content, and join up with a guild where i can hunt bosses and overcome challenges with my fellow guild members. I have ambitions for the next expansion which i want to achieve, hopefully it will be with your guild. :wink:

I have playing the game on and off, since Cataclysm. Actively I started raiding during Mist of Pandaria. I played most of the classes, but my all time favourite is mage. I want to master it as much as possible. As I mentioned my last raid was CN, but when I had the chance I always got at least all HC raids down, getting head of the curve.

I’m active and social as much as possible, almost always up on Discord for some chat. I speak hungarian and english. My english can be rusty sometimes, but practice makes it perfect, am i right? :slight_smile:

If you are interested hit me up on Battle.Net at Remgax#2376 or on Discord: Remgax#8761 and we can chat. Also If you want to play, hit me up too! Im always looking for new people to play with. Raids, Mythic Plus, PVP - You name it! :+1: :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your time and reading trough this post.
Hope you have a wonderful day.
Cheers and keep gaming!
Rem

Hey Roflblast. So first of all good luck finding what you’re looking for. I have recently moved to Ragnaros due to a few motives and decided to start a guild with the goal of having a stress free, fun guild.

And here it is:

Goldshire Dancers Union [H] is finally here to uphold the dignity of the world’s oldest trade. Our revolutionary approach to gaming involves lots of fun and negotiable clothing. What’s not to like???

A new guild on Ragnaros we aim to start raiding during the pre-patch but will look to get going as soon as we can. We’re now just leveling chars and those at cap doing the usual M+ and slowly growing our numbers.

Due to our, eeerrrrrr, professional commitments in Goldshire we don’t have a TON of time, so we’re shooting for shorter raids. We are not getting CE, that’s kinda settled, but aiming for AoTC and potentially a few Mythic bosses at a relaxed pace. So raids will be twice a week, 19:00 to 20:30 ST.

M+, transmog runs, lap dances and other shenanigans will of course happen too.

So join us now, JOIN THE FIGHT! And let’s have fun in this game again.

Hit Lepanto#2853 if you need medical help and want to learn more or join us! This is totally a WIP project and we’re slowly gaining some members who are keen to help shape this guild and make it work, Wanna be part of this too?

Hey.
Not that I mean to but I am going to hijack the gentleman’s post for my own benifit.

I am an old (by internet standards) semi-grumpy person who identifies as awesome and I am looking for a place to call home. I recently resubbed when I found out that Dragonflight is soon just to see what I missed this expansion, but with a lengthy absence the people I used to hang with seem to have moved on.

If you will have me I would like to join. I shot a friend request to Lepanto#2853 already.
Will be online later tonight…

Don’t eat yellow snow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.