Mage ray of frost and ice floes macro help

Hello friends, need help with a macro, wanna use the ice floes and ray of frost, and here the problem, when im use the macro, ray of frost and ice floes work perfectly from 1 press, but then, when ray of frost on cd, if i press it again, im use ice floes for nothing, wanna that macro works like - if ray of frost not on cd use ice floes and ray of frost, if ray of frost on cd, dont use ice floes until ray of frost on again, can i do something with this?

and another question, now im find macro that working perfectly for me
1st press using ray of frost and if u need to walk u press it 2nd time, and if u press it when ray of frost on cd, u dont use ice floes again and there it is
#showtooltip ray of frost
/castsequence reset=1 ray of frost, ice floes
this macro working with shifting power too with the same technique, BUT, this macro dont working with glacial spike now, lol, i wanna the same workaround, if i press it once it use glacial spike, if i press it second time it uses ice floes and i can walk, but it doesnt work with spike, wtf ?

Not possible, Blizz wants the player to make those decisions.

Not sure why a castsequence would have an issue with Glacial Spike.

rlly, i tried everything, just 1 button macro work for glacial, but if i dont wanna use ice floes i cant, just something wrong with ice glacial proc in macroses

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.