Mage Reroll LF Casual HC Raid Guild

Hi,

I have recently started playing again with the release of 9.1 and decided to start fresh on a new realm (Sick of Draenor lagging & crashing!).

I am looking for a casual guild that aim for curve by the end of a tier. I currently only have this character at 60, however I usually end up playing various alts. I am not geared for raids yet, but working on gearing up. When I quit during 9.0 I was 9/10HC in Nathria on an S Priest. I won’t claim to be the best player going, just looking for a group of people to have fun killing bosses with!

A bit of M+ on the side would also be a bonus as i’ve never really gotten deeply into it.

Thanks

Hey there! If you haven’t found a Raiding guild yet add me on Bnet: Twilightsky#2695

Our guild is recruiting DPS we run raids on Mondays and Thursdays 20:30 - 23:30 server time. You will need a bit of an ilvl catch up but we can do some Mythic+ and you can get gear from Korthia. That will get you there c:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.