[Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire [31st May]

Oh boy oh boy, here we go!

1 Like

Very much looking forward to this!! Will almost certainly have something for the market. Also, wand duels, yes please

2 Likes

Ercia, I’ve popped you in at 21.00 ST. I was thinking the Underbelly but that could be problematic with the whole PVP thing going on down there. You’re free to decide, just keep me posted and I will update the forum accordingly!

1 Like

Whilst I believe I am away on that date sadly. A majority of my own are magi due to the natural occurrence to the race, you shall likely have us there to join in on the delights of the night. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Figured I could host it around here, near the Antonidas memorial!

https://i.imgur.com/SHEFcjS.png

1 Like

That is where the presentations are being held, but they end right before you start, so that could work! I’m still considering between Legion and Northrend Dalaran - and if in Crystalsong Forest the Underbelly isn’t a problem. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Oh right, right, slipped my mind. Hmm, could use opposite side outside the bank nearest to the alliance. Where you see are old friend, the goblin mage pulling his tricks. There’s some space about there, will poke around further though too!

2 Likes

If you mean the Eventide that’s where the market will be snicker

1 Like

I will make sure I am there! Can’t wait!

1 Like

I am looking for it. I hope to see people at my stall! There’s gonna be a post about prices and everything upon my Argent Archives very soon. But they’ll be plenty of pastries, bakery, and beverages! A super duper job you’ve done Kelly organising this all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to put up a stall with alchemy reagents and potions available for prospecting buyers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Having arrived at the intended location relatively early - by two days in fact -, the young woman took to sharing about fliers to garner some interest in her stall, hung up on lamp posts and walls or handed out to passersby who took an interest in what she was advertising. Someone seems to be an eager beaver.

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/226602

1 Like

Im glad that Carn replied on this.

I forgot the date and i could not find the thread.
Minairia, the Blood Elf Kirin Tor Arcanist with a bleached braided hairstyle will be present :grin:

2 Likes

airhorns The event is tomorrow ladies and ladyboys. I’ve done the final changes to the AA page and this forum post. The schedule is now final. Do note that we will be in Northrend Dalaran. For a few reasons actually. To avoid non-rpers and so that the wand duels hosted by Ercia can be done in the Underbelly. Hope to see you all there.

6 Likes

Pig and Whistle folks are happy to help if you need food and drink :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll make sure to add you to the list, Yaz. PSA to everyone aswell, do stock up on Elixir of Tongues!

2 Likes

Hey Folks. So my lists & prices for the pastries, bakes and beverages have been linked to Dalaran Magic Faire to which have been advertised all around Dalaran. See you later tonight o/

2 Likes

Ah, yes. On AA you can link the snaps (the artwork of your menus, for those who have them) to the event - making them pop up at the bottom of the event page.

Nobody here in Dalaran yet. I guess nobody is coming early?
Only mages allowed?

1 Like

I am there IC now!

1 Like