[Mage-RP] Dalaran Magic Faire #5 [3th-7th January]

Looking forward to this one! Hope to meet and see many people there!

2 Likes

Thanks to great interest from the community - the faire has been extended with another day! I guess it’s the Dalaran Magic Week now. A new preliminary schedule has been updated (above)!

1 Like

Are non-mages allowed to attend?

2 Likes

Of course! Dalaran is open to (mostly) everyone! The faire only has a strong magic theme!

4 Likes

Hi all!

Super excited about this faire! FYI, I am Cassandra Hawk so absolutely feel free to contact me mainly about the cook-off. You can find me on the Mage Discord and of course in game on this toon (I do not play much at the moment, but I try to check my in game mail often enough).

I will also be keeping up with this post of course. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Only 2 weeks until the faire starts! Super excited for what we have in store!

1 Like

Giving this a boost because I’m vv excited for this! Especially the cooking contest…

4 Likes

The Faire is only 1 week away! Can’t wait to see you all there :mage:

1 Like

Looking forward to teaching, taking care of you all, and celebrating a new year!

4 Likes

Bloody mages!

No really, some are downright bloodthirsty. These are mostly thirsty for knowledge though.

3 Likes

Don’t forget wine! Very thirsty for wine…

1 Like

Hello!

Regarding the cook-off, we will have to close the sign-ups on the 4th of January. This means that following that date, we will be unlikely to be able to accept new sign-ups. This has to do with the fact that there is some organizing work that depends on the number of contestants. Therefore, it may be difficult to do after the 4th.

So far, we have no signed people so feel free to sign-up for an evening of creative RP around magic and food. :man_cook: :mage:

2 Likes

@Ghostpepper -

is this an opportunity to find some curious cooks as an onlooker? Since I’m still on the lookout for a cook for my magical inn.

I would not mind participating though I am not excellent at cooking! Can I send you a message on discord or ingame tomorrow? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Jeraiel!

I would say that it is a great oportunity to find a mage capable of cooking. Of course you are most welcome to compete as well. The only thing to keep in mind is that you need to be a mage and capable of conjuring food or ingredients for food, since none will be provided. :mage:

1 Like

The schedule has now been updated and finalized. Truly proud of what we have to present and the community for once again coming together to put on the most magical event on Azeroth. See you tomorrow! :mage:

2 Likes

Hi all!

So, for the cook-off I will now present the theme as promised. While you will see it now OOC, this is just so you can brainstorm a bit for the contest. Your characters will learn this theme on the spot. I have decided to use this theme for all of it.

This time, all three will go with one theme: A Romantic Dinner in Pandaria.

For this theme, your characters will prepare one main course, one drink and one dessert.

2 Likes

It’s time! The Faire begins over at Antonidas’ Memorial in 25 minutes!

2 Likes

Hope you all had fun tonight!

Magic Faire! Wooooo! Let’s go!

2 Likes

The first night was lovely, so many people!

3 Likes

Day 2 of the faire starting in just over 30 minutes!

1 Like