Mage set look

Please, anything, but Season 3. It’s terrible :-\ And the hat is useless without hair.

Why? I like the wizard look and mage has so few actual wizard looking sets compared to how most sets just look random bathrobes with led lights.

2 Likes

So its sooooooo funny to troll us… and then the same guys cry that other classes perform better. ( the same sh!t on Setboni)

It’s a matter of taste. I think S1 and S2 are ugly.

Even considering that this set is currently already farmable, why would you want the same set two seasons back to back?

That’s pretty boring tbh.

how is it possible to not vote for the 2nd set the 3 season is garbage and the first season doesnt even have real shoes. only the 2nd season set shows what a mage should look like.

I hope Blizzard won’t give us season3, it’s dorki in the worst way possible. i’d rather have season1 or 2.

Pointy hats make the best hats for Mage head items, just wish it didn’t have the moving and glowing parts on it.

season 2 is the best, no comment.
season 3 is mid and the only thing that great abt it is the hat
season 1 is just trash

1 Like

Again, boring or not, farmable or not, it doesn’t matter.
It’s a matter of taste what is ugly and what is not.

I personally don’t give a flying F-bomb how they look like, I will use X-mog anyway. The main point is you can’t expect that everyone will like the same look as you. It’s a matter of taste.

And as it turns out - more people likes S3 than S1/S2.

I didn’t mean to come off sounding selfish and should’ve icluded that it is my personal opinion. I don’t expect people to like the same thing as me and i know that alot of people prefer s3 than the others. I just personally love the s2 set:)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.