Für diese Klasse wünsche ich mir in Saison 4 das Aussehen aus:

Para esta clase y en la temporada 4, me gustaría el aspecto de la temporada:

Pour cette classe, dans la saison 4, je préfère l’apparence issue de :

Per questa classe, nella Stagione 4, vorrei l’aspetto del set della:

• Season 1 / Saison 1 / Temporada 1 / La saison 1 /Stagione 1
  • Season 2 / Saison 2 / Temporada 2 / La saison 2 /Stagione 2
  • Season 3 / Saison 3 / Temporada 3 / La saison 3 /Stagione 3
0 voters

https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/488975/1

3 Likes

please for the love of god, don’t choose season 3 looks. its ugly af.

36 Likes

I’m rooting for my favorite armor to emerge victorious; envisioning how stylish it would look in a different hue!

Guys, 1 or 2…please don’t make me wear a pointy hat for one more second, PLEASE!

10 Likes

Mage sets

4 Likes

the tier 3 set is probably one of the coolest, some kind of time aspect on the shoulders like something marginally similar to the old Time Lord’s set and i really think it wouldve been the nicest mage set of all time, if you dont want to wear a point hat, 1. dont play mage 2. transmog it, i personally think the season 3 hat was the nicest hat theyve ever made.

6 Likes

Please for the love of god dont vote s3

8 Likes

For the love of god stop voting for Season 3, it’s such an ugly set.
You can literally already farm your ugly set right now because the current Season is Season 3, and somehow you want the exact same ugly gear again? Wtf

5 Likes

please stop voting for s3 set is so ugly

5 Likes

S3 fits the mage theme the most

3 Likes

S2 was fantastic and you cannot compare it to s3 which is meh. For s1 the actual set appearance was lost in one of the timeways along with the set appearances for the other classes.

2 Likes

People stop voting for the 3th set, if you LIKE it so much… you can get it RIGHT now.

3 Likes

I implore you to not vote S2. Why do you want to look like the faery from peter pan ?

1 Like

The S1 or S3 are the best representation of mage. S2 is a trolling skin (druggs are dangerous for mentalhealth developper).

People love season 3 because it has the Gandalf hat

Like just the hat alone carries it.

A lot of people had struggle with S1 (HC / M Raszageth) encounter. Choosing it now for S4 would grand a lot of people the possibility to collect and/or complet this old transmog. You can literally collect S3 right now and transmog it on S4. I really don’t get why choosing the current content again. Bring back S1 (or S2).

2 Likes

yeah, voting for s3 while u can still get it. what a 300 IQ move!

5 Likes

People malding over S3 just have no style :nail_care:

3 Likes

andddd is the most ugly one.

1 Like

This! It makes no sense to have the same tier twice in a row.

2 Likes