Mage Staff Transmog (different items)

Hi,
I don’t really enjoy forums and i understand the irony, but i really wanted to put this out there.
Warriors can transmog staffs on double handed weapons (GS) but for some reason mages cant do the oposite.
and i read that it goes against lore. but since the staff never gets used in animation cast (like other games do) it basicly works like a stat stick on your back.
The staff therefore is basicly a item (weapon) as to serve to channel the power. so i wonder, why isnt the transmog able to be any kind of weapon?
I mean, as a mage maybe you could want to have a enchanted (transmog only) shield, a axe, a GS, a hammer, or maybe even a wand.
hell, if jaina can use a hole damn ship maybe mages could use any kind of object to channel theyr power no?
i understand they want to make it atleast reasonable, but i find no reason for this absurd limitations.
Because (you might have noticed i dont really care for staffs) i cant even go for sword/offhand atm like we did on legion except for the legion specific transmog.
and i did some reaserch and found no explanation for this.
care to debate? or am i too far stretched?

Hi there, the reasons why warriors can use staffs its because long time ago when wow was very old schoolish mmorpg; there was staffs that were suitable for them stats wise, mostly during there leveling process in azeroth, and that warriors are the masters in arms/ weapon masters.

But prehaps in future we may see changes that blizzard will lossen up the transmog rules and allow some classes too use other weapons for cosmetic purpose. :star2:

Do I want to live in a world where mages are running around with Gorehowl on their backs? No.

I also don’t think we should be able to mog swords and off hands into staves - that just seems… weird. Meaning comes from limitations.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.