Mage tower sucks nerf it

Cringe af…

CAn i use a macro with a conditional ? Like I have a button for charge interrupt as bear but I would like to change it to
1 : Go Bear Form if not in bear form already if in bear then move to step 2.
2 : Target Variss or Kruul (ofc interrupt prio changes in phase 2)
3 : Charge in

Not sure if this possible though never used macro,s before in my 16 years of playing WoW. xD

I don’t think you are able to have a macro that does multiple abilities which are on the gcd. Like bear and charge are both on the gcd.

Like going to bear is something like this?
#showtooltip
/cancelform [stance:2/3/4/5]
/cast bear form

never expected some one to be nice on here but nah it not worth it and ty <3 but to be honest i prob play again when i can get that skin lol

3 Likes

Hurt your feelings? Sorry for that! You can do it!

all agatha challenges are among the easiest for all specs because its just add management.
i had done all DK challenges back in legion with NH gear so believe me when i say its easier now as i managed to do it with just SL gear i used for raiding stacking mastery so no str gems.

below are some tips, the fight is extremely predicatable:

i also coached a friend and he did it in less than 2 hours of practice (that includes setting and learning DK spells), for gearing i just advise geting as much mastery in all slots. go to AH and get cheap BFA/legion crafted gear with mastery if needed.
if you want extra easy juice then get a neck below level 60 to use hidden satyr enchant (prydaz is best neck for this).
wrists you can get order hall vendor ones, they have a socket and can be enchanted with +5 str
head, shoulders and chest you can buy azurite gear with mana pears as they have double the str at lvl50 than normal pieces.

i did it with a mastery trinket and heirloom, did not knew about the op trinkets we can have now

dont give up, best of luck

2 Likes

I started out in my blood tanking gear that was to low mastery. Noticed it got alot better with more mastery so getting more of it. But you just proved my point it is still a hard fight without optimizing gear for it. The healing imps isnt even the biggest problem on that fight. Its the overlap with agathas cast with the invulnerable shield imps. Also the rng how they spawn.
Most fails comes down to those imps spawning to spread apart to nuke quickly enough so aghatas free casting gonna kill you.
Every good try i had was totally dependent on how grouped up or not the imps spawned.

Watching old legion videos they already push her Health before that overlap so its not a problem. Its not rocket science to see it was easier back in legion when u also had legendary powers that was useful like the freezing legendary.

If they balanced the fight around farming old gear and trinkets that just sucks in my own opinion.

2 Likes

Well I finally managed to down Kruul. Now its the healer challenge remaining… :confused:

Which class is the easiest to do Closing The Eye?

Arms warrior.

Its 50-50 for me. It’s either enjoyable getting close, or annoying beyond belief getting knocked off by a barely visible knockback.

Problems I have with it is, you seem to need to ‘twink’ your character and use every consumable possible, to even come close to doing it.

It should be hard, but hard in your normal gear, not impossible in your normal gear with no consumables.

If anyone has done it with their normal level 60 gear and no consumables, I would like to see it.

5 Likes

Can confirm. Designed a macro to cast Incinerate and Curse of Tongues and it only allows the Incinerate spell to be cast.

Pain in the backside when trying to do the destro encounter.

its almost as fun as kruul specially if you havent healed a lot before :smiley:

“Mage tower sucks nerf it”

Dont nerf it, just remove it!

Maybe it’s time to git gud.

Please don’t nerf it, in fact difficulty could be buffed or maybe add magetower+ mode to it?

attempt 2345 did it. now last day to try paladin

2 Likes

This was you crying how hard and impossibru it was before you edited the title.

It was one of the most hilarious cryfests I’ve ever read.

Doesn’t surprise me to see that you’re so dishonest you turn around in another thread and tell people to “git gud”.

2 Likes

It was hard at first, but then I got good. So others can do it too, pls don’t nerf or it will lose any purpose.

I admire your consistency.

^^ I guess I need to spell it out but thats sarcasm. :clown_face:

How is this thread still going?

If you lot spent half as much time learning how to play the game as you spend complaining about not knowing how to play the game you’d have beaten it by now.

2 Likes