Mage tower sucks nerf it

after 39 attemp today its enough for me i try crafted socket gears i spend like 100k for it but still same diffucult nothing change i am gonna leave this madness until its nerf if i want make my self cancer i can play dark souls 3 for it not this.

53 Likes

“It iD dOaBlE” any person without life

There is a difference between hard and “you need to play perfectly” There is no fun for average joes once again and if they do not nerf it I’ll just unsub this week.

In legion, especially after a few patches even non no lifers could do it and legendaries made it easier.

I saw a kill video and he played perfectly… no flaws, nothing. It is not doable for 99% of the players but I can only imagine that this community in the forum will only shout git gud and thats it.

33 Likes

I’ve not tried the challenge myself yet, however, back in the day we could outgear it and it made it accessible to the bulk of the playerbase. This time we are scaled and all borrowed power seems to be turned off, despite it being a time when we had borrowed power.

I’m not someone who was excited to see them recycle old content but I hope that those that really wanted the Mage Tower brought back are enjoying it.

10 Likes

ye dude this is just casual tmog challange why we should try like 200 times just make it easy some nolife dudes already starts farming antorus gears jesus christ what the hell is this

12 Likes

You complain about no life people, if you have a life why are failing mage tower at 9 am when people with life are at work??

:thinking:

30 Likes

some countries today are on holiday.

7 Likes

School are closed I see

2 Likes

go try 200 times more maybe u can get ur mage tower appreances kiddo

3 Likes

in my case, company. but yes. bank holiday normally means school closed.

2 Likes

Still less than the 2000 you will need it

You are welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It is not about guides… this stuff was way easier in legion and today there is NO system which involves players who are not learning the class or the boss on a world first skill level. No catch up, no 7.2 or 7.3, no system which makes it easier over time.

This is a transmog 2 weeks event and it should be FUN not a torture. I unsubbed already so do not bother. They messed up shadowlands and FF is granting free months for failing launches.

the only thing blizzard grants its paying customers is even more pain. This game is simply no longer fun except you are one of the <1% streamers or entitled elititsts. It is garbage at this point.

Also in this guide the guys was equipping any type of special gear an trinkets. HOW are we supposed to grind this in two weeks? This whole thing is broken beyond rapair.

19 Likes

The mage tower is meant to be a challenge along the same lines as a mythic raid encounter. If less than 3% of the playerbase can beat it, it is tuned correctly. If less than 1% can beat it, it is probably too hard.

8 Likes

It was freaking easy during later patches. This game is NOT dark souls. Given the fact that they do not provide any content during the last months this week should be fun and not the mess it is right now.

At least they should introduce different levels of difficulty to not once again only favouring elititst and mythic players. Is it too much to ask for to have content as an average player? What is this mess?

15 Likes

No, and Mage Tower is not the whole game.

Sometimes there’s gonna be stuff you can’t do. That’s OK.

16 Likes

yh its not worth, way overtuned.
the DK fight for example require you to go farm old gear according to the guide.

no thanks, stick it in your stocking blizz

8 Likes

agree, completely 100% agree… way overtuned

9 Likes

There is literally NO content I can do right now! SoD is done, m+ is kinda fun and MT was THE feature they were announcing. They are just lazy.

Three bear forms and transmogs, three levels of difficulty. It is that easy to please paying customers.

This! Good luck farming all the stuff in two weeks

3 Likes

But you people told Blizzard you want chalenge. That chalenging solo content is what this game is missing :slight_smile:

So you got exackly what you asked for :slight_smile:

3 Likes

:slight_smile: