Mages to get polearms

Would love blizzard to add polearms to mages. Some of them even look like staffs. Would love to get unmarked scythe for mages as well!!

Thats a no from me dawwgg

4 Likes

Don’t see why not. if they can use a bladed sword I see no problem with a bladed staff.

1 Like

The thing is, when we’re using staves, we’re hitting people with them. Not actually using them for magic.

So basically, polearms are actually an upgrade. At least we’re hitting them with a bladed staff instead of a wooden one.

Mages !! to arms ,or to arms!! oh wait…Ohhh i get it, i thought you were calling us to arms. Ahem, Nvm that not how it works. Polearms are heavy,We like quick things for self defense. Clubs,daggers or staves are quite handy.Here take a seat, khadgar will be here in a minute,he will inform you about it.

Considering Khadgar spends most of his fighting time with Atiesh magically stuck to his back with mage glue I’ll take his advice with not so much a pinch as of a bucket load of salt.

And you’re a druid. Don’t worry your little tree hugging head about it, you’ll still be able to use em, regardless whether or not mages get to use them or not.

These sort of Suggestions are always implemented by Blizzard.

Sometimes, it feels like those posters work for Blizz and they want to check if the playerbase is ready for these changes or not.

I would prefer if they allowed us to mog all the artifact weapons. Like please let my bm hunter use the mm bow artifact look…

They already confirmed that change for SL

And you are a Dk? And the topic is written by a Hunter? Do you really want to post me with my mage? are you class racist? Are you mage police? Do you hate RP’ers ? are you druid hater? Didnt you drink your coffee today? Do you like harassing people? are you bully? Did you get fired from work today? Do you have any sense of joke? What is that ‘‘little tree head’’ thing is about? Do you want to hit my tree head as well ? Do you randomly attack people because you dont like their opinions ?
i have so many questions… btw , before i stop typing
An illusion What are you hiding ??!!

1 Like

Must have missed that…about time :smiley:

1 Like

I thought taurens were a patient peacefull race!

"Y’know, Tauren are born hunters. You ever see a Tauren catch a salmon out of a stream? It really is quite exciting. You ever see a Tauren stalk a python? 'Course you haven’t. That’s because Tauren are so adept at blending in with their surroundings.

1 Like

Or maybe they can add more more staffs with blades on them.

Bladed staves eh?

1 Like

I wish there was more weapon interaction when casting spells. Slamming your staff on the ground or so :stuck_out_tongue: or waving your staff around when you cast a spell

2 Likes

Hmm… I’m not a fan of that. Warlocks yes, but mages? Scythes are normally associated with the bringer of death and doom… that’s more warlock than mage to be honest.

It would be cool :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I imagine that scene also every time I think of staff slamming :rofl:

1 Like

blink in
poke baddie with a bladed stick
Am I doing this right?

1 Like