Mag'har the superior allied race

Prove me wrong.

Literally their every skin color is a different allied race, it’s the best race for role players you can play as a member of dozen orc clans.

They have best technology after goblins on horde side, they are better version of green orc who lives in a mud hut and can’t even be a priest

They have fricking Grons and ogres as servents, they are proffesional tamers of beasts from frog to literal dreanor demigod

Every clan of mag har is unique and is great at something (blackrock organisation and blacksmithing, thunderlord hunting, shadowmoon shadow magic etc…) and they also have Burning blade clan which is most badass clan in existence

On top of that they come from superior timeline where they have spit in the face of demons and have remained uncorrupted unlike virgin main timeline

Honestly the list can go on and on but you get the point.

5 Likes

yeh we got it you have just unlocked a maghar allied race

11 Likes

Yes, yes… The Horde got what they’ve been asking for since TBC and the Alliance didn’t…

Way to rub it in :frowning:

3 Likes

I know what you want, and you got it (kinda). I think blizz should add light skin for void elf so that everyone can be happy :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hear dis words Maghar dogs, de Zandalari have been here longer den you could eve’ dream.

You be no’ de superior race, we Zandalari are de superior. Zandala Foreva!

3 Likes

Hahah Zandalar superior? You are like the oldest race on planet and you still use balistas instead of DEATH stars. Your lack of technology and inovation says a lot about your inteligence

4 Likes

Let me ask you this. Where is your king?

3 Likes

The tech you speak of is goblin engineered as per Garrosh’s commission, learn your lore before you start LARPing on forums :smile:

Actual orc “technology” is literally nothing but mud huts and metal spikes.

5 Likes

Roblox Oof.

We have learned from goblins and upgraded upon it. Our technology does not blow up and is reliable

1 Like

Kul Tiran druid forms give best combat log jokes.

We be using balistas but we be using Dinosaurs who be pew pew with de lasers too, how bow dat?

1 Like

Same question to you, where is your home tree?

3 Likes

What good is a dinosaur when there are Gronns with cannons?

Cannons < Lasers

Same question to you, where is your home tree?

I was expecting that answer, forum people will always answers with another question.
So predictable.

Your dinos got rekt by a couple of alliance dogs

1 Like

This guy has a point. For one of the most ancient races, you still use dinosaurs like The Flinstones, and instead of finding a way to create spaceships that shoot laser beams, you use ships.
Don’t get me wrong, I respect the hell out of the Zandalari, but come on man. You ain’t achieved crap.

4 Likes

Garrosh literally took Goblin blueprints and ran away to AU Draenor.

You might blame it on asset reusage, but it’s what it is - zero change from when it was first introduced in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. :kissing_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Burned down. So we ruined Undercity in retaliation. And killed one of the two remaining valkyr.

What have you done after your king died? Except crying and letting everyone involved escape?

2 Likes