Mail box bug

good day, my friend sent me something by email and I didn’t receive anything… in the menu and in the top left it shows me that I have an email from (her name) but I don’t have anything in the mail box… even if I put “open all” nothing… today she sent me a second email and nothing either… could there be a bug?

realm: Doomhammer
name: Mateo

Do you mean mail or email? If the latter, you probably should check your IRL email inbox?

I mean mail/email in the game where I can find mailboxes… it shows me an envelope on the map

That is mail. Have you tried disabling your addons?

what do you mean disable? where and how do i do it? Thank you

You can enable/disable addons from the Game Menu.

However, judging by your response, I will assume you don’t have any third party addons installed at all. If that indeed is the case, then you should probably try to create a support ticket. From the Game Menu: > Support > Contact support

This forum is not browsed by any Blizzard staff at all, and this particular subforum is mostly abandoned by the forum users too.

the mail should work by default without any problem and without adding any things……

1: The mail IS working by default. Whatever issue you have is not a common one.

2: Addons can interfere and break functions in the game, which is why I ask you to make sure any eventual addons are disabled.

3: We can’t help you on the forums. Create a support ticket.

I have everything turned off… it’s impossible for me to have it turned on if I don’t even have it downloaded

Have you created the ticket yet?

What ticket do you mean please?

^^^^^^^^^^

if you mean a ticket as writing to support in the game, then not yet…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.