MAILBOX CLEAR BLIZZARD we are paying for this game

Sitting in 12 hour que for a game i pay for every month and i cant even use the free transfer because some stupid as MAIL IN YOUR INBOX what a disaster this wrath launch is
T

1 Like
3 Likes

why are you giving me a link too the us servers? why should i put down this much work too play the game i pay for?

You don’t need to do it, you can also make an EU ticket if you haven’t yet and wait in line, queue times are quite long due various issues and may take up to a week.

1 Like

No need to snap at Saneko. She is just trying to help.

1 Like

I am not snaping at Saneko , but not in any sense can that selution make and sense. GUYS WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS GAME UNDERSTAND THAT. That should be enough said. No other game takes a monthly fee and has this problem.

Just because you pay it doesn’t give you the right to jump the queue, everyone else does too.

Mailbox purge request.
Server: Gehennas (EU)
Character: Freakes

@Freakez See my 2nd post above.

I read what you posted and you should have a ticket open to clear the mail, if you don’t then do what Saneko suggested.

I can play the game, not like you, sat in your queue.

Yeah you dont play the game i can clearly tell by the way you write, like this diaster WOTLK launch/server problem is Acceptable for a multi bilion dollar company. People have IRL ,jobs , kids coming home from work too sit in a que for 8 hours is cancer. Having too move too a low pow server means your WoW experience is gonna be way worse

Only for one or two realms, the rest work fine. I guess when you probably left Firemaw, in the mass exodus so are part of the problem.

I was playing the game yesterday, happily logging in instantly and levelling equally happily at peak times.

Besides, players using anti logout software are the cause of the queues.

Ive played on Gehennas since AQ patch, If you raid and do end game content in classic and most people are doing that around 80% if you move too a low power server your experience raiding and farming HCs is gonna be way worse ive tried it. Yes the anti logout is a big problem , the problem with the QUE is you have to orginasise your whole fkn day around the QUE too play a video game you PAYED FOR wicht is fkn crazy. I want Blizzard EU support team to be held accountable for handling this launch and classic server so badly its insane. Most of my guildes are setting alarms too not miss the bad que it even affect your real life. We play this game too get away from that. IF THE GAME WAS FREE TO PLAY I WOULDNT CARE BUT WE ARE ALL PAYING FOR THIS THATS WHY THE FORUMS ARE BLOWING UP AND PEOPLE are in rage

2 Likes