Mailbox purge

Didn’t you say you didn’t know what to do? And then promptly refuse to do something that may help yourself significantly faster with an useful guide I made after a lot of players needed (visual) directions.

So you did choose choice 2 then?

Rest is covered in FAQ.

1 Like

i opened a ticket here with 2 weeks of waiting list that’s it , i just hope that some mails will arive so i can delete em. meanwhile i level in my current server. Man we pay for a game with no service and also we are in 2022 not in 90’. this is simply unaccetable by a company like blizzard. locked servers , no assistance for stupid bug like this… im becoming tired of this experience.

Saneko, are you posting your guide full time now? :laughing: I have been sharing it on the German support forums as well, by the way. You are famous now. :hushed:

1 Like

i dedided to follow ur guide on step 1 , i create a char lvl 10 on us server , but i can’t select it here on forum us , i don’t have it on my character list.

You have to go to the US forum, not the EU forum.

yea… i mean i cant change my new char on us forum

That’s is covered in the guide.

Edit: I see you managed to figure it out :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.