Main Spec Healer LF AOTC Guild

Hi There,

Main Spec Healer LF for AOTC raiding guild. I am a less than mature 40+ yr. old player that has played WoW since Vanilla with some short breaks in between. Am currently maining HPal (2.7K Rio 6/9H Amirdrassil) having achieved KSM also on Mistweaver Monk. Resto Shaman / Druid and Holy priest at varying levels.

I am looking for a raiding guild with a relaxed and constructive focus on progression and have AOTC with their minimum goal.

My main raiding hours / days are Sun-Thurs 9ST onwards. Would prefer to stay horde and in the Tarren Mill / Dentarg BG but not an dealbreaker.

If you have any healer spots going or would like to just have a chat please reach out to me eitehr on here or my Bnet is Wurm#2301.

Thanks for reading.

Hello there!

You might discover Aged intriguing (especially in terms of age) :sweat_smile:

Our raiding schedule is exclusively on Sundays from 8 to 11 pm. Currently, we stand at 6/9 on Heroic. Please explore more about us below, and feel free to reach out if you have any questions!

Best of luck!

Punished on Dentarg/Tarren Mill is looking for a healer to help us through our progression on Fyrakk and make reclears simpler by eliminating the need to pug people.

We’re casual, main goal is AotC (right now 8/9 HC) and if roster allows will venture into mythic as well (but nothing too serious in mind). Most of our people have stuff to do outside of the game, hence we are seeking for another steady healer.

We raid Thursday and Monday from 21 to 00 server time.

If you wish to know more or have any questions add me on discord mari.s

Our next raid will be on Thursday so a great time to see what we are all about personally without any strings attached and just stick with us if you like us enough.

1 Like

Thank you Evi, but the raid time for me is just a bit too early so I will have to pass.