Make Blood Elfs Alliance <3

Void Elves say hello.

Cheers.

5 Likes

Void elves are a mistake and anduin accepted them because heā€™s a weak willed child (and we needed manpower)

2 Likes

Hey nowā€¦ We havenā€™t enslaved a Naaruā€¦

Yetā€¦

From where the hell did void elves come from, before the end of the Legion none did hear about them in the Warcraft loreā€¦ā€¦

1 Like

Their introduction is explained through the Void Elf recruitment quest.

itā€™s called ā€˜ā€˜blizzardā€™s favourite faction gets everything and alliance gets half-aā€¦d requestsā€™ā€™

Yeah a significant part of the Warcraft lore is dedicated just to them.

Only races with significant lore can be introduced?

Better pull the Nightborne and Highmountain Tauren then, as they were invented for Legion.

They really do not belong on the Allianceā€¦ but itā€™s not like any of the Alliance races never did anything wrong.

2 Likes

As ā€˜Speakerā€™ of the Horde - I will trade you Blood Elves for Void Elves (and Dark Irons too or no deal) :innocent: :sunglasses:

But I donā€™t wanna go to the Horde :c

Even they have more storytelling and were part of the entire Legion expansion unlike the void elves which people for first time saw in the allied race introduction scenario.

You think you donā€™t, but you do :nerd_face:

1 Like

Something we agree on then!

So? They were invented for that expansion, they didnā€™t exist until Blizz pulled them out of their butts.
Same with Void Elves.

You might not like them, but I do :slight_smile:

To be honest, even if we feed ghouls prune juice and laxatives, what we get back would basically be mincemeat and spiteā€¦

And no to Blood Elves on Alliance. What appeals to me is that they are Horde. Theyā€™re proper Elves. Not Legolas, there are other books than Lord of the Rings (and even Tolkeinā€™s elves werenā€™t exactly ā€˜niceā€™) They are the Aos Sidhe, the Tuatha de Danaan, the Twylwyth Teg, the Ferryshin, the Leprechauns and Clurichauns, The Nunnehi, creatures of the Dream Time, the Svart Alfar and the Lios Alfar, They are unknowable creatures who delight in toying with mortals, who will whisk them away to foreign lands where all is delight, only to get bored of them and cast them off, usually when they get old and ā€˜boringā€™. They are utterly pragmatic, whilst you benefit them, they are cheery and smiling kindly folk, when you are of no use, they will drop you quicker than a political party with a member in a sex scandal. They are -not- nice people, they are not just pretty humans with long ears, but an alien species with unknowable aims, that often do not coincide with yours, vampiric in nature, capable of flipping between kind and cruel as it suits their whims, they are just enough like humans to be totally ā€˜uncanny valleyā€™ and yet inhuman enough to be a thing to fear.

They fit the Horde perfectly.

4 Likes

Void elves were forced by Blizzard, Blizzard had to retcon the entire void lore just to introduce them.

Correct me if I am wrong.
My Blood Elf paladin clearly remembers getting her powers from a enslaved Naru in TBC.
Void Elves didnā€™t existed, they came after Aleria arrived during Legion expansion.
Before that event they were: Blood Elves.

It would be a much different scenario if they had come from the Silver Covenant led by Vareesa.

Cheers.

Thatā€™s a hard pass i dont want to play alliance no thank you

3 Likes

You want to roll a blood elf to walk around in Silvermoon but donā€™t like horde citiesā€¦okā€¦

6 Likes