Make me GM

Long story shortt just do it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You could probably find a better job anywhere else.

5 Likes

Honestly, after only 88 posts on the forums I’m all for it. Daric for GM!

5 Likes

Well they could not wrong with this😂 but jokes aside im sure all of you friends in forums and in game are safe that would not happen even at wildest scenario. If its true that staff play only alliance and im really opposite of that horde for real🙂

1 Like

No respect. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

took awhile, but the weekend has officially started.

*BTW, in another forum, after they made someone a moderator, he banned himself :crazy_face:

2 Likes

I can’t believe that he wrote it with double T for added insult.

1 Like

OK, so what would be your first things to do IF you were selected as a GM?
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
What are your weaknesses?

2 Likes

Well still GM in wow and for what i would do first as GM i would reply to this that sorry but we cant help you with this issue but there is link to help you where you mostlikely not find answer to your question. You can ofcourse write another another ticket what would not do anything but atleast you got answered.

2 Likes

You should work at Nike: just do it!

1 Like

I’ll support it, if you make me an MVP!

But only because I want to be able to write texts in the same color as my favorite herb :herb:

2 Likes

3 Likes

Make me a GameMaster and I will ban about 500 bots in Maldraxxus. I need good payment tho, minimum 20/hour.

2 Likes

20 what? They would gladly pay you 20 rubles (about 0.35 USD) or 20 rupees which is even lower.

1 Like

It’s anyone’s guess, but I think Makmas is talking about jelly beans

2 Likes

20 packs of jelly beans, probably! He definitely has a sweet tooth.

That means all the more bacon for us!

2 Likes

If you’re incompetent and know how to copy and paste then the job is yours.

Do accept payment in used Cat litter?

Congratulations!

Sorry, to inform you, we’re cutting budgets and you’re fired. Bye.

1 Like

You said BACON! I have to post pic. It’s the foodie law

https://reallifedinner.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Bacon-Wrapped-Cheese-Fries-Appetizer-Football-Food.jpg

3 Likes

Not gonna lie, I wish Blizzard would allow me to suspend accounts that advertise boosting in group finder, it’d be a hell of a lot cleaner having 1-2 people that could do that, with obviously a watchful eye of a real gm that checks once in a while.

1 Like

remember, to ban bots you need actual proof, you can’t just ban someone who looks like a bot.

1 Like