Make the helm enchant item drop from every boss

I’m playing a new alt and I need to get the helm enchant. Because the quest exclusively drops from gnarlroot, I need to kill gnarlroot first, or I’m blocking myself from getting the quest items from later bosses this week.

Because LFR does not allow you to specify fresh instances only, I’ve now joined 4 (EDIT: 5) consecutive groups that are partway through the first wing of LFR and had to leave and wait 30mins each time because I have to kill gnarlroot first.

There is no reason at all that this item should only drop from the first boss. None. Especially when your own systems do not allow people to guarantee that they’ll fight the first boss first.

There’s often a lot of talk from people about whether blizzard developers care about making the game good or not. I’ve frequently defended them, because I do believe there is good intent and that people do work hard. But this kind of thoughtless decision made for absolutely no reason at all with no consideration spent on how people actually play the game is what fuels that fire. It really does come across as though player experience does not matter to the people who made this absurd choice - either that or none of them have used LFR in years and weren’t aware that you don’t always fight the first boss first.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.