Make the XP potions stack like the bug

Your logic amazes me :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

So why do you care if leveling can be done quicker if you have the currency??

You know you can just head to the shop and purchase a 110 boost right?

2 Likes

I don’t not like it because it’s too hard - I don’t like it because you need to have the time commitment to it that I don’t have and I don’t really enjoy being bossed around by prissy primadonnas. Maybe the scene has changed over the last 10 years or so…but judging by the forum posts I read about it…I doubt it.

You can buy speed up in game - make gold, buy token and buy a char boost. 110-120 is less than 10 hours /played now with looms, probably more like 5 hours.

Go away from this thread, you make no sense.

No.

/charlimit.

Sure, you can also do dungeons or arenas which don’t require the time commitment, sounds like made up reasons but whatever, just seems these players who are only capable of leveling want to drag others down.

If you think “the leveling experience” still matters in this game you’re naive
ever since they added a option to buy your way to 110 leveling has become irrelevant and just a task to do. Therefore im asking for a option to be able to do it quick if you wish to do so.

1 Like

Any experience you enjoy matters, if there are no elements you enjoy then you’re not going to pay a sub. OK, so you don’t enjoy levelling - there are methods available to get from 1-120 in very quick time these days.

Why would adding another one hurt at all then? The leveling experience you enjoy would still be there for you to go through.

On topic:
Personally I’d rather make leveling matter a bit more and make it feel like a worthwhile experience but because right now it isn’t, and it seems like Blizzard doesn’t really care about making it so, adding the stacking xp pot wouldn’t be too bad to get a more expedient way to get through it.

i like leveling

I don’t get it… you’d still be doing something repetitive and boring to get the potions?

Levelling so boring most people are just spending €60 on avoiding it these days. Which makes one wonder if that is the reason they are making it such a boring grindfest.

Yet another comparison to Guild Wars 2 from me; in that game, you can gain XP boosts, one use Level-up items and even items that can jump a new character to a certain level.

This can all be gained through playing the game. Certain boosters are on the Real Money Gem Store, but WoW can do without that. The level-up tomes can drop from many different gamemodes and are only rewarded to max level characters. So it makes the game rather alt friendly!

Why can’t WoW have something similar? Yes, heirlooms are great but they began to not be great when you have to level the zillianth character up 100-120 levels.

People only abuse exploits if there is something wrong with the system. Something needs to be done with leveling.

We simply need old leveling speed back, dungeon grinding, xp pots from MoP and Winter Veil, RAF, dungeon boosting and uncap the xp bonus again on looms. So sick to not see the dragging through content you have been doing for 10 years is supposed to be fun, if it wans’t for heritage armor people would just like you see every time race change.

Be real people, stop pretending the low level content is worth it and we are exploring the world. Yes it’s for new players but guess what?! They didn’t have acces yet to heirlooms or XP pots in the 1st place. Leveling in WoW is a complete drag, like others I had to force myself to get everybody to 120. Didn’t even do quest on some instead I leveled to 120 by herbing/mining/skinning, elite quest and killing rares till my rested XP ran out and then I hibernated them again. Only did quest for the last 1 or 2 levels.

The veterans need a proper shortcut instead of every way they discover to reduce the slog to 120 being nerfed.

The problem isn’t potion stacking, the problem is the content. Right now it’s the 11th day of 8.1.5 and I’m doing nothing! Leveling content is even worse and I can’t be bothered anymore. Here is thing we don’t dislike leveling but the way it’s set up now due to nerfs. They only made it slower and depowered heirlooms thanks to scalling, heck they even managed to kill of the MoP blues. The blues that you got at 85-90 to help level faster through WotLK or Cata. Also not adressed, those were awesome and I kept them back then. Have a MoP power level item be equippable for even a 77 char.

Give us a challenge tower in WoW or training scenarios. Stop making us go through Westfall for the millionth of time and screaming “Aren’t you having fun?!” or “Didn’t expect this dungeon! Right?!”. If leveling wasn’t such a drag now and was actually rewarding and/or fun people would be motivated and not be tempted to do this.

Citation needed

Most people I know playing the game. It is mind numbing and unless you are incapable of earning €60 in real life in a fraction of the time it takes to level it doesn’t make any sense doing it.

1 Like

Hate to say this…but that’s not a good citation.

It would take me 2 hours to earn the cost of s boost - I’d rather spend 36 hours levelling tbh.

So go do that and let us who want to level level quicker :joy:

They really need to fix leveling, it’s indeed better to work and spend money on a boost but that just encourages Blizzard to do nothing about the abysmal state of it. Most likely why they banned aswell, too many people found out about it and that would have decreased boost sales. Like I said even at 110-120, I only level without doing quest (except profession or group/elite) and only if I have rested XP.

To clarify:

1: Herb/Skin/Mine whatever you come across
2: Pick up every group/elite quest before 116 and complete, don’t turn them before you get 119
3: Kill every rare before 120 (They give loot if below 120 none if at 120 and hey extra mats! How little they may be)
4: get every treasure chest you see
5: Do your gathering quest for ranks
6: Finsh bonus zones till 98/99% (save final kills for 119)
7: Hibernate in an inn if rested bonus is gone
8: 119? Turn in those elite quest and complete the last kills of bonus xp zones! Still short? Go herb/skin/mine some more or do a few quest.

Was more fun than slogging through Drustvar for the 6th time etc. Now imagine Cata, TBC or WotLK zones. or Newer but smaller in size MoP or Legion, thankgod you can do the treasure and bonus zones tricks for WoD atleast (if you have flying).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.