Make the XP potions stack like the bug

Leveling is horrendous, allow us to level insanely fast if we farm out the tokens required. I wasn’t one of the people who abused the bug but i heard about it and honestly thought it was intentional with the release of level 120 heirlooms aswell.
I dont think any of the people who “abused” this deserves a ban and tbf i think you should make it stackable so we can level very quickly if we have the required currency. Because right now leveling is the dullest thing you can do, i’d rather do the dishes than leveling and i absolutely hate doing dishes

3 Likes

Giving the chance (and if this was intented), i am sure a lot of ppl had love to do this, to power lvl alts.

If you don’t like levelling then don’t level.

5 Likes

That wouldn’t be a bad idea, seeing how you have to farm it.
Though does not the stat part of the potion become a problem at certain stacks? Perhaps it would need to be like after 4 potions, any additional potion increases XP gained, but not stats?

You know there is a boost service in the blizzard shop?
If potions stacked by intention I bet they would cost real money instead.

What makes your generic boring opinion worthy of its own thread?

this commet is so stupid on so many levels.

another great comment lmao. dude! microtransactions cannot be your priority! what the heck are you talking about.

sorry but it wont happen cause they want to sell lvl 110 boosts and in a few months lvl 120 boosts, blizzard doesnt care about making it easier for you as long as they can milk you for money.

Explain why at least?

Leveling was my favourite thing to do in vanilla/tbc/wotlk. I never raided in vanilla (i was filthy casual) so leveling, discovering lore and zones was amazing. Queuing for 3 trillion dungeons is extremely revulsive and it’s a huge problem for a mmo game… you can’t say JUST DONT LEVEL if you dont like it lol.

1 Like

That’s a stupid thing to say. If there’s a part of the game you think could be made better, you shouldn’t do it? Get outta here

But this is not making the game better, it removes a whole part of it.
Next step: choose equipment instead of “finding” it?
Why not even create your own talents and spells?

If you think the game would be better without leveling, you are free to create such MMO.

Players who are only capable of leveling seem to be very defensive about changing leveling.

Hardly - you’ve already levelled to 120, so if you don’t like levelling then don’t level any more toons. I don’t like raiding…so I don’t really do it. I enjoy levelling and I don’y think there’s anything wrong with it gameplaywise. It’s perhaps too short and too easy, but overall I find it fun thanks.

Questing is faster now than it has been ever before. You still demand it faster?

Well you are in the minority mate, the game is designed around the end game. If you do not enjoy it personally because it is too hard that is up to you. I don’t mind leveling occasionally myself to get a change but if i’m on my 6th alt I should be able to buy some kind of speed up for in game currency/achievements.

It is not vanilla wow where maybe leveling was a more important part of the game, it is just a vestigial organ at this point.

I dont know the actual count of my alts over time.

It a way to pass time for me to level alts. Start one, level it at casual speed, not rushing, usually without heirlooms. When it reaches max lvl, I delete old alt to make room for new one and repeat the process.

I know everything. I hve done all zones and quests many times in different ways. Am I still demanding “i shud be aloud to skip!!!”. No, Im not. The leveling is a portion of this game. It should remain as such. It should not be trivial even, if it has very little meaning to end game.

People who QQ about leveling dont seem to do it much. You arent the target audience for it. Why are you trying to ruin something you dont even really play? When you have to, there are ways to make it really quick or even skip it entirely if you want to pay for it. If you dont, you can ez mode it with heirlooms. Right now its really fast.

It should not be “removed” simply because you dont like it.

Umm because you are required to level? Leveling is not like pet battles, where because I’m not interested I will never do it, if I want to try another class I gotta level it.