Make tier 0.5 account wide in P5! just do it

Anyone that has done the quest chain knows that it’s long and costly in order to do it over again. Make all tier available though the npc and BoA. If anyone disagrees for their own stupid reasons feel free not to reply to this post. SoD is not Classic so everything is up for grabs

4 Likes

Just about finished my second time doing it.

First time around I got lucky when doing dukes one party member just bought all the stuff we needed to summon him straight away which was nice of them since I’m poor :smiley:

Doing it on horde side seems alot less people doing it now though so last part might be a pain not sure yet

Hello @Blizzard. Does anyone have any info or datamined if its happening?

Do same for T1 and all mc, ony & wb loot too. Why are they forcing us to play the game to get items? /s

3 Likes

i feel like exchanging them for terramine would be the best thing.

Out of curiousity, is there any point in doing the t0.5 chain now on alts?

When bwl hits, you’ll have a ton of mc alt runs. Any dungeon gear is gonna be outdated in a day, no point spending time on getting “prebis”.

Unless you are doing it for the “transmog” of it. Then if so i can understand it.

I did it on paladin, was nice when everyone was doing it, im at incendius on my shaman for the dukes part and im at the warbeads on priest, its alot man, jus make this stuff accountwide, theres half a year left of sod to a year, jus let people have fun. Even open them up for reals

1 Like

go hide under your bed you party pooper. Go play Classic if you disagree and take 6 months to level to 60. This is a seasonal server where many casuals choose to play. Doing the same quest line multiple times is a pain in the butt. I bet you haven’t done the quest yourself so you have no idea what we are talking about here.

t05 is probes which helps you get in raids faster and its obviously cool. A big reason to lvl up an alt if you have the ability to get gear asap.