Make undead elves playable for Horde

It is only fair that undead elves with pale skin and red eyes would become a playable race for the Horde. Void elves stole our normal skin tones so it is just right that the Horde gets something in return for that. A thrid elven race which we can make look just like the dark rangers is fitting. Do it blizzard. Give us undead elves.

4 Likes

They should just be skintones for the blood elves

That way both races have 2 themes to choose from

10 Likes

I would be okay with that yes.

1 Like

should be customization option for blood elves/nightborne.

1 Like

I’ve wanted this for so long.
I’d take the option of being able to apply a skin and eye colour to the current playable blood elves that makes them look undeniably, decidedly dead. At this stage it would please me greatly to be able to actually make that warrior of mine look like a dead elf, even if I’d be saying goodbye to the two-hand wielding backflip (godspeed…)

I’d also take, and admittedly prefer but it’s more work I appreciate, a toggle that allows forsaken characters to choose between human or elf, with the latter applying visual indicators such as the ears, eyebrows and other adjustments that’d streamline and clarify the look.
I like the way the forsaken look. I like the decrepit hunch, the wild hairstyles, the jaws, the skin flaking off the eyes, and on and on. I love them.
I just want some damned elf ears on it!

If you can give the night elves five ear options, you can give the forsaken one elf ear option. Yes.

1 Like

Dark Ranger customization should be for both Night Elves and Blood Elves. This would have been the perfect opportunity to add it too. I don’t know why they didn’t add it while doing the character creation revamp.

1 Like

Undead Elves should be the Allied Race for the Forsaken. In the stance option they can chose if undead NE odr BE. Undead BE have the warlock as class unlocked but Druid locked while undead NE have Druid class unlocked and warlock locked.

3 Likes

Yes yes yes yes yes 100 times yes please give us Red Eyes

3 Likes

We already are playable buddy.

just death knights. The cooler version with red eyes from the dark rangers however still needs to be implemented.

1 Like

Oh I see, Death Knights aren’t real undead huh?
Death Knights are cooler than Dark Rangers anyhow

There is nothing cooler then this here https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/834547-dark-ranger-velonara.jpg

Yes there is
It’s this handsome fellow;

https://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/914188-koltira-deathweaver.jpg

1 Like

At this point I have to ask do you have a Lorthemar/Kael’thas body pillow ?

2 Likes

An elf simping for a human is the opposite of cool. :angry:

He is a weak booty pansy who almost lost Andorhal to the Alliance and Sylvanas was forced to intervene. Trash character.

No but I wish I would have one.

1 Like

Kolitra got nothing on Velonara.

1 Like

You need help my friend, might I suggest the void, works wonders for you.

Also its so funny that the guy thats non stop screaming about Blood elves and Void elves is from the server The Aldor XD.

Well Koltira has an actual character, for one

1 Like