Make wow alt friendly again

Its too late to salvage this ship. 10.0 last stand.

i got dh,warr/2hunters/priest/moonkin at 240-250. what u call playing is not what i call playing, playing means having ur chars ready to do super push keys, not even my main geared for that but i put in the work for conduits and sockets for my main.

less grind, less waiting, more of content that is fun. i would like to just be ready to push on all my toons asap, but farming is just making me wanna not play them.

renown,Shards,conduits,sockets,lame story line, covenant swaps. and other bad stuff.

heck lets even add bad gear from vault/m+ vs from raids. this game could be amazing, it just need to have some adjusments!.. i love the gameplay in high push its the game gaming content from any game i like most in all games. just shame i cant do it due to lack of the stuff i mention.

1 Like

what you call playing i call nolifing :0

you represent style of gameplay of not even 0,0001% of playerbase

and it could been better, such things should be for all, and it would be and if it wasnt for useless forced caped grinds.

lets say a random dude his doing 15s having fun, but ge gets tired of his class and spec, he now thinks of rerolling a new class to play more and maybe more seriouse, but then he thinks of the lame road ahead, all he wanted was to reroll and play a meta class for m+ as an example or for raids or pvp. he already did 15s on his main, but now he has to start on dung content again and farm nonsense.

if u have one powerfull char let all ur chars be equal powerfull, so ur ready to have fun once u want or need to reroll. cut the crap out of the game. ppl would play more, then would have fun and be happy.

you described dude wantingto play lobby based instance symulator game - not mmorpg.

i know you people want to turn wow into one

there is 0 reason why should anyone be able to just jump into 15s just because he wants that. it would be disgusting game design not rpg.

1 Like

because he has done every thing before???. u do it once, thats enough, who is stopping u from doing deadmines and have ur roleplay experience, why dont u just move to deadmines with all your toons and farm that place 100k times before u go to stockades, go run for your fun man

I reckon they had a lot of people who just didn’t go for reps and were unable to be motivated into doing reps, even for flying
Either that or they’ve decided to go back to the pre warlords of draenor era, where it was just a skill to buy at max level for every expansion before it.

I personally prefer it this way. If it was behind reputation I would simply not get SL flying because I cannot be bothered

1 Like

I personally don’t agree with this. It makes alts irelevant, and would make alot of people angry. I know how to play my main, but I don’t know how to play any of my healers. How would that end up in M+ 15 keys for the other 4 players ?

I would get rid of all nonsense PvE-questing/covenant/renown/rep related stuff on ALTS, but not on actually POWER / gear / ilvl.
You enter an fresly leveled 60 alt, you put the 220 ilvl gear from korthia, and then you start pushing keys based on your ilvl.

i didnt say u got ur mains key, u still need to work on ur IO.

Do agree. WoD and BfA had some of the most grindy ways to achieve flying and you pretty much felt burnt out halfways already. Just shows how their extreme timegating and grind system is destroying people’s enthusiasm for achieving anything within the game.

I can deal with basic pathfinder achievement as in exploring the expansion zones and maybe get exalted with 4 to 5 expansion factions to enable it for all alts. But if I have to repeatedly do lengthy and time gated covenant campaigns or even part 2 or 3 of pathfinder, find all the treasure chests, kill all the rares, get revered at grindy side factions and additionally get certain quest achievements to unlock achievements, that’s just a ridiculous waste of player’s time.

Don’t know why they felt the need to change buying flying options. Even 20k to 50k gold for the flying feature of each expansion would be more acceptable than this.

Sure, with Korthia catchup 220ilvl gear, you can start doing between M+6 and M+10, and get the hang of the class, and work your way up.

220? farming korthia for gear xD? to do m+6???

what world u guys live in, rule NR1 u dont waste codex on gear ;:S
 those are for sockets and conduits if u first do it :o
 sweet lord

My bad, I was refering to ilvl 200 Korthian Armaments.
So yeah, you start by doing M+2. It really felt strange for me that blizzard is giving catchup gear ilvl220 so you get gear that can get you to M+6-7. But again, my bad, I meant ilvl 200. Fair enough to start doing the content you LOVE.

This is a little like saying “The fall was fine but the hitting the ground was bad”

If for you the renown system is bad, I can respect that.
But for me, compared to endless grinding in BFA and Legion, renown has an END, you get a sense of fullfilemnt after you are done the first time :slight_smile:

I was commenting on how you said you were fine with Renown itself but not the consequences of Renown (the gating).

Personally Renown is meh. It doesn’t really impact me as I just do the weeklies and it builds up. I barely notice Renown. I don’t really see the point of it (apart from the bit you don’t like, the gating). Renown itself doesn’t really do anything, it’s just there. Are there rewards for it (other than unlocking certain gates)?
It’s not like it replaced Reputation either, we still have reps which do more-or-less the same thing.

If Renown stayed in Shadowlands forever and 10.0 had no such thing as “Renown” I would be perfectly fine with that.

1 Like

Has it though? The renown levels got increased once, no one can be certain it won’t happen again. And if I ever again have to farm 20 lost souls in the maw I might as well become one of them

While I feel you, and was dissapointed when I’ve heared we got 40 more renown on top of the first 40, I can say that at least in 9.1.5 we can rescue souls by doing 2 activities in 1 ( * * Rescuing Souls within Torghast, Tower of the Damned now earn credit for “Return Lost Souls.”).

BUT, when I’ve compared to BFA and Legion, I was talking about the fact that weekly, after reset and 2 hours of doing all weekly stuff, you are done for that week, you cannot gain more RENOWN since IT IS GATED.

GATED content sucking, that is def it but it is another discussion :slight_smile:

I can take doing one time renown leveling, as long as all ALTs can skip that process and have all renown, covenant quests, conduits discovered/complete.

1 Like

Same. Is a bit annoying waiting till November for more accountwide achievements.

content i love would start at 22 20 higher key lvls than a +2. i love to compete, even if im alliance even if im undergeared. i hate u blizzard please dont let m+ pushing be about raiding :frowning: