Make WPvP Great Again

1. Create a server specifically for WPvPers with a WPvP Tag, put up a big warning box to anyone selecting this realm about what it entails… it’s will be a unfriendly wilderness from the get-go.

2. This server will be different from other servers in the following aspects:
    a) No WarMode. It’s no longer a choice.
    b) The option to turn off your PvP flag in faction-controlled zones (pre-BfA) is also not an option, from the moment you create your character you are permanently flagged for pvp, even in the starting areas and faction capital cities like Orgrimmar and Stormwind; this will allow WPvP guilds to find fights in capital cities much easier.
    c) Dalaran and Shattrath City are the only Sanctuary zones.
    d) No more guards interfering in PvP in zones like Anyport, Booty Bay, Lorlathil, Terrace of the Devoted ,etc.
    e) No sharding, at the very minimum the system for phasing being used in WoW Classic will be implemented.
    f) No LFG. It shouldn’t be possible to group up with players on other realms. This realm is about community.

Make it happen.

3 Likes

agree with A, B, C, E
D big nope, guards is needed when you are outnumbered to bait and gather more, they shall not be that strong tho.
F hmm… yes, if we get world defence channel etc back, if not i want a lfg tool with only the custom pvp (and pve), else most will use an addon for this.

Also, remove flying.

I’d play this mode… war mode hard mode!

Yes please, it would be a dream if this happand.
Can’t handle the phasing shait in WM anymore…

1 Like

Wait a minute… but but but… my net!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.