Making golds

hi
i return to wow after 5 month of break and my game time will end in 5 days so i wonder if there are fast way to collect 200k gold without doing boost keystone to others

1 Like

Herbing and mining current content zones and selling. You can also do this:

Welcome back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just pay with irl cash, problem solved.

1 Like

Hack someones account and steal all their gold, quick solution.

1 Like

farm anchor weed around 4000 in 10 man group easy way

1 Like

This is a reddit dedicated to making gold in wow. You might find some useful information there.

Jelly farming / herbing / mining or boe farming for big fish. Boe is not guaranteed tho , i farmed 15-18 hours in this weekend and got 0 but my friend got 3x in 1 hour

gather mats, once you get rank 3 of any resource it’s crazy how much money just passively mining or herbing can get you throughout a day.
i just fly around nazjatar inbetween looking for m+ keys and battlegrounds and it literally prints me ~20-30k a day just mindlessly flying around

granted this is with rank 3 deposits and seams but still, and herbs are even more sought after so that makes even more money

1 Like

Split farming in world or farming raid trash?

Leather used to be the best gold farming per hour for a few weeks, although it heavily depends on your AH and if you have a good raiding community on your server

That said the usual herb/mining farm is still doable altho you’ll take longer to reach 200k gold

You can also play around with professions, crafted gear is very profitable and alch / ench are the real money makers in the BFA economy

blizzard 2017-2020

2 Likes

You are not wrong also I see you changed your mog now we are not twins anymore :frowning:.

Sorry to tell that but there’s a reality : Don’t tell the way you make gold or tommorow it will not be worth it anymore.

Bu the way i can give you tips : see the avantage of your class and try to make gold from it ( example : druid flying form for mining and herbing ).

Best way to make gold pay up 15 euros

Otherwise professions all the way

who me? i dont mog its waste of money

are you a cute egirl? I may have a good suggestion if so

Farming raid trash .
I think those world mount farms can give really good gold too. I did some world 4-4 farms during 8.0 with my monk it was amazing but they nerfed insta spawns and don’t see many people still doing it. Probably doesn’t really worth doing atm considering cloth and low enchanting mats don’t really worth much anymore.
But none of the boe farming is reliable tbh . Like i said , i farmed 15-18 hours of nyalotha trash this weekend and got 0 boe and my friend got 3 boe with bad affixes. Last week i got 1 boe which worth 1.6m and my friend got rank 3 tw leather boots and sold it for 2.7m

1 Like

I’m going to make 3 Druids for herbing and Mining… want to try make a little gold before Shadowlands.

Not sure if it will be best to farm all herbs/ore or just the latest new ones.

Try the stormsong jelly farm too. If you combine it with herbalism or mining you can make some nice gold ( you kinda need to spend some gold for unlocking googles tho)

1 Like

I’m down to my last 400k and I really don’t want to have to buy tokens ever again.

What’s the best mount equipment for node farming?