Making golds

Anti daze + BS consumables which allows you to interact with the nodes while being mounted I guess.

A druid :smiley: Btw what i was referring was like 50-60k investment for bee mount quest chain to unlock googles.

1 Like

That will eat into my gold though won’t it… I am guessing they are not cheap.

Oh yes… I just wondered… I have been such a lazy player haha!

Need 25 monelite ore to craft, usually cost less than 500g for 2h buff.

Can also use sky golem or a druid for herbs

1 Like

I will do this with 3 Balance Druids… I thought they would still get dazed or whatever evil lurks out there.

Don’t think the mount equipements works with druid forms tho… Did you find something about it online ?

I know nothing about Druids for farming, apart from those 10 boxers that steal all the nodes run them. So I have no clue how travel form works for farming.

I’m not too far away from bfa flying, so will be easier once I have it.

Give him your password.

Farm heroic raid boe from trash mobs.

If you get really lucky you may sell something for 200k gold.

If you were born blessed by the world you may sell something for 2-4m gold.

If not you will have wasted your time for nothing, but at least you tried.

i buy a lot of tmog around 100k a week. Trying crafting and farming that good market. Lots of collectors like myself.

Mog is dead even on my server ( Silvermoon biggest ally realm) . Idk how people are managing to sell those. Not enough demand , tons of supply.

Not true I buy loads , so do my friends. Just don’t have the time to craft or go farm them endlessly but others are willing to do so. Doing me a great service, maybe because it’s on high pop don’t know?

Last time i tried to make money off mogs ended up me losing 600k and vendoring everything after 4 months of trying to sell them. Idk i legit think you and your friends are the only customers of that market.
Unless some unobtainable item , they go for tons of money.

1 Like

I would be too scared to try… slow and steady mat farming will suit me :slight_smile:

Well I guess depends on the player. I have this mentality to collect everything. Mounts/pets/ appearances. So most of the time I got spare is, mount collecting. Aka running same places over and over again. So buy mog where I don’t have time to go farm or craft it.

Not saying your mentality is wrong but supply is greater than the demand.

Sorry to hear your business didn’t go as planned. I can imagine the frustration of reposting constantly. But a lot of players see pets/tmog/mounts as content. It’s another bar so to speak to fill out. I look at appearances I see grey I buy

Hello!
1 you can farm in flight form
2 be in guardian spec so you dont get interupted + you have aoe stun (in flight form aswell)
3 Good luck!

1 Like

What is that from?