Male Draenei hunter transmog options? Please share some

New player. Trying to find a class/race/faction combo I could stick with.
After many trials I’m feeling burnt out by doing the same thing over and over.
Finally decided to just go hunter (cool pets to collect and tank for you, can move while shooting). Biggest reason was probably that it was the only class I liked every spec of in the trials/early levels.
I decided to go Draenei in because of the gun animations, but I prefer to play a race where I like both genders as I tend to swap them around to have something else to look at.
The female model/animation everything is flawless, but the male looks horrible.
Stretched textures on a huge chest and his legs/walk is weird, shooting stance and animation is great, face is questionable.
I saw a draenai in a bar at the BFA Jaina starting zone that looked decent, but I just can’t get a decent looking male darenei.
Please share some of your transmogs for them that could make him look palatable.
I’m considering just going human… but that would be boring and I’d have to do the lv1-X run for the umpteenth time.
I also considered night elves, but their males are even worse.

For reference this is the character so far. I don’t even know why it posted with the elf I made to check out how orgrimar looks like.

Check on youtube

Really? I can’t even find generic male draenai transmog videos, not to mention hunter specific ones.
Maybe I’m missing them somehow who knows.

[here](http://prettyflydraenei.com/category/mail-transmog-set)

10 second google search brought me here

That is not a video, nor is it male draenai hunter mogs.
Are you just farming post count or something?
10 seconds of thinking should take you out of here.

You know you can press shift + P ingame and ctr + left click on item to open dressing room?

You know you can inspect multiple player made transmogs on wowhead and pick a male drenai as a character there?

I know you are a new player but cut the bs.

Be obnoxious elsewhere.
I asked people to share their mogs they used to make their male draenei look cool. You come here to be a dick without adding anything.
Why even bother embarrassing yourself any further?

I gave you a source to infinite transmogs for male drenai hunter. That’s what you asked for.

What I can suggest is to use the appearances tab in collections and set it to collected and uncollected so you can see every item in-game. Ctrl-click the item to see how it would look on your male Draenei. I often look for a cool chest and then build from there. wowhead is quite helpful when it comes to mogs. I search for a certain item and click on the outfits tab see see what other players did with it to create their look.

1 Like

Would you recommend waiting until I unlock lightforged? Their males seem to have more customization options for their faces at least. The female version of lighforged seems like a slight downgrade though.

Female LF have more horn options and hairstyles. I prefer them to regular Draenei. The customization for male LF is better too IMO.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.