Male Draenei Players: Do you not feel weird wearing helmets?

I was wondering what other players feel about this. Vast majority of helmets look (in my opinion) utteraly stupid on male draenei.

Draenei have these huge mounds and horns yet the helmets almost always conforms to slick pea size bald despite it only being one ‘hairstyle’. I find alot of time trying to gather helmets that are open topped as I’m disappointed in the lack of choice they have.

Does anyone else feel the same way? Im probably one of the less than a percentile of players that like the look of male draenei but armor just looks terrible on their head. Has anyone found a look they like?

Honestly, I’m not big on most helmets for pretty much this reason. I like what I’ve got now, because it lets me show off.

The TBC warrior sets (tier 4 and 5 specifically) look REALLY good on male draenei, helmet included. I almost get the impression they were specifically made to look awesome on that model.

Well atleast Dranei have normal head i have plenty of elfs and i almost have nightmares from these ears out of helmets everywhere :japanese_ogre:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.