Male NElf Priests

You’re only that way because you don’t have nightborne druids :wink:

Trust me when suddenly every 1/3 nightborne female is a druid, you’ll learn to accept them or lose 1/3 of potentional recruits!

1 Like

If they don’t accept my guilds belief system they’re not potential recruits. So I don’t really see it as a loss, even if we did have druids. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

My female nelf druid will take umbrage at this. She had wanted to learn the art for 100s of years and has only now, in the last 10 been allowed and NOBODY is going to take that away from her.

(all IC ofcourse)

Well, even if you’re a druid, you’ll always be subpar compared to male druids.

IC ofcourse too :stuck_out_tongue:

She’s not a subpar rogue though! Which is what she has been up until the point of learning to be a druid (i dual class her, seems natural when you’re a couple of thousand years old, you have to have done SOMETHING before you could be a druid)

As others have said, it’s a very viable idea - night elves have relaxed their gender restrictions ever since the Third War. Females can join the Cenarion Circle, and males can become priests of the moon.

I wrote a summary about black eyes here, but essentially black eyes are given to all night elves who fight in Darkshore on behalf of Elune’s dark element - the blessing serves as a general battle enhancement.

In short: you’re mostly right - but it’s a little more specific!

2 Likes

My night elf just retired, grew a garden, lost his garden due to whatever war was going on, went out to help heal the wounded, returned grew a garden, lost his garden due to whatever war was going on, went out to help heal the wounded, returned grew a garden, lost his garden due to whatever war was going on, went out to help heal the wounded ad infinitum.

Then again, my night elf’s children and wife went with the exiled Highborne, his twinbrother was thought KIA and his cousin was stuck under a purple dome.

Mine doesn’t have a family other than her mate.

She was a guard hence why she honed her rogue skills for all that time.

She’s not a bad druid, just a druid with 10 years experience as opposed to some male druids with 1000s.

Still will spit on her.

Figuretively ofcourse.

Hurr keep it up, then sleep with one eye open!

Speaking of, need to level both of her when I get back.

I gotta level my blood elf priest too… but eh

As others said before, remember that your character will only have had a limited time to develop his skills / connection to Elune and rise up within the ranks of the priesthood. At the same time there’s a quest that hints towards priests/priestesses only being taught specific spells at a certain age:

https://vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?quest=5674

A wonderful day has come, . You’ve reached the age in which our <priests/priestesses> are trained in abilities only Night elves know.

We also don’t see any high ranked male priests anywhere. Might be that experience and age is more important for night elves in this regard than talent usually is in WoW (see a lot of young archmages & master monks).

“Who da zog is Nelf?”

It’s the blasted hypocrisy of the matriarchy, I tell you. Boys, rise up!

4 Likes

I for one would love to see more male priests preaching the word of the goddess. Adaptation is the key to survival my friend.

2 Likes

Then you’ll be pleased to hear I’m currently in the process of levelling my priest. I intend to start roleplaying on him as soon as I’m caught back up with content on him

1 Like

Sorry OP there’s no such thing as male priests, priests can only mog cloth. I guess you could make a paladin and collect mail mogs to wear but that wont work for nelves

1 Like

Paladins can’t mog Male either smfh.

Don’t listen to this troll post by some Evil Federation poster. Use a real mail class like a Rogue or Monk

1 Like

I am pleased about that.

It’s good to hear more about Male Night Elf Priests.
The gender roles were loosened after the events of W3 and we as RP’ers should take full advantage of that.

3 Likes

You can be a priest of Elune as a guy but you’re not invited to the sisterhood slumber parties and spin the bottle dare games. Those are sacred rites.

3 Likes