Male NElf Priests

I do not fully agree. Yes perhaps not as high official. However it is very possible a male priest just as a male sentinel could have trained and been taught over a long period of time and years by someone, they just could not take on any high ranked positions or be part of the sisterhood. My suggestion is play your character as skilled as you think you can execute good in rp.

Is more the sister to sulk out on the porch with a few cigs, imparting cynical life lessons on you, little brother.

Like some weird anime show, the potion set to wear off at the most embarrassing of moments or accidentally tasted by the wrong person.

Harry Potter is my favourite anime.

Yes, that too.

1 Like

I was under the impression that OP was talking about the traditional / standard male priest.

I would watch that.

As many mentioned above the night elves have loosened up a little things of there things. Should not be much of an issue most of the time, you will encounter some individuals that will refuse to acknowledge it but those gatekeepers cant stop you.

Have fun and best wishes!

1 Like

If Blizzard were that concerned about the moth eaten curtain they refer to as being ‘lore’ I may argue that male nelves are not traditionally priests of elune and that it’s more of a PVE option — but… yeah. Play what you want. :smiley:

Honestly, I made a very traditional and conservative NElf (women should fight or go join the priesthood, men should stay druids or do civilian work to simplify it), but I found out quickly that while older and more experienced roleplayers were fine or even found it fun, new players either completely or simply stepping their toes into RP would take it the wrong way. Having not really got a handle on the whole IC is not the same as OOC, so I toned it down quite a bit. Sadly I also felt my character were far less interesting.
Play what you want and even when I did play that character I did think the same thing, especially after The War of Thorns, it’s logical that such a disaster would require yet more new changes to society due to NElves basically living on street corners now. At least visually.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.