Male Zandalari Trolls bugged animations

Hi! Today i’ve decided to check many Male Zandalari Troll lipsync animations with their’s tusks (through Wowhead Modeviewer and in game). Yesterday my Zandalari Troll was knocked down by NPC and i’ve seen so fast, that lips are not optimized for tusks in this animation and i started checking this through modeviewer and rechecking him in game. This was not my fault - this animation is bugged for Zandalari trolls in game, but this isn’t the end, I’ve detected, that not only Knockdown animation is bugged :(.
My list of detected bugged Male Zandalari Trolls animations :

1. “Knockdown” (to reproduce need just be knocked down).
  2. “Parry2HL” (2 handed staff parry) .
  3. “BattleRoar” (warrior’s Battle Shout).
  4. “CombatChargeEnd” (warrior’s Charge).
  5. “Dodge” (standart dodge animation).
  6. “PalSpellCast1HUp” (paladin’s Consecration).
  7. “Whirlwind” (warrior’s Bladestorm).
    Screenshots : https://imgur.com/a/jhTzwsU
    I checked all of them in game and this bugs are reproducible. Hope that bugs will be fixed soon!
1 Like

They won’t be, unless you report them correctly (hint: bugs are reported in-game not via the forums).

Hey Фердинард,

Thanks for the detailed report, though as mentioned by Trovlak the way to let us know about issues like this would be the in-game bug reporting function. Check out this page for the details:

1 Like

Thank you, Blizzard! This bug was fixed in all animations, that i found in the recent PTR build 9.1.5.39977:

1. Attack2HL fixed
  2. AttackJoust fixed
  3. BattleRoar fixed
  4. CombatAbility1H03Off fixed
  5. CombatAbilityDualWield01 fixed
  6. CombatChargeEnd fixed
  7. Dodge fixed
  8. DragonStomp fixed
  9. EmoteLaugh fixed
  10. FishingCast fixed
  11. Knockdown fixed
  12. LoadJoust fixed
  13. PalSpellCast1HUp fixed
  14. Parry2HL fixed
  15. ReadyJoust fixed
  16. ThousandFists fixed
  17. WADead04 fixed
  18. WASummon01 fixed
  19. Whirlwind fixed
    That’s all animations, which was bugged and all of them was fixed! Also, Zandalari Troll left upper canine was fixed and feels more realistic than ever! Thank you so much!
    Very big love to all Blizzard Team!

Thank you for the positive update, but please do not bump a 3 month old thread :slight_smile: