Mana trinket Rdruid

I have run BRH 65 times to get the mana trinket for my Rdruid. A trinket that is needed for raiding, since Rdruid have 0% mana efficiency. No other healing spec is in need for this trinket, only Rdruids. So how is it they can gatekeep it behind that small drop chance. 65 times I have run it. That is close to 30h, and its just to do the bare minimum healing in raid.

Blizzard. Look at my runs and just give me the trinket already. I CBA begging all my guildies for mana buffs etc. I am currently using rashoks tribket from s2, still…

Edit: Half the runs are with people speccing into healing just to increase the chances for it dropping. Like what…

1 Like

I feel you, I need a raid trinket that I can’t even farm beyond the kill every week and pray for vault.

At least you can farm the M+ one but clearly you’ve been incredibly unlucky :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

1 Like

While this type of “farming” can be extremely frustrating, what’s the point of this topic? To let the steam out?

Well this is just unfair farming. Having to need an item to even be able to heal is just unfair as it isn’t needed for any class. Every other class has plenty of mana regen, except druids. And locking our source of mana behind a 0.5% item is just unbalanced and not good at all.

Just my opinion. So yes, I am letting steam out, but also letting them know how unbalanced healing is in raid. 99.9% run this trinket.

1 Like

Who exactly are “they”? People involved in the game design and development don’t read these forums.
I feel your pain since I’ve been farming a decent trinket for my char for almost a month, but being depressed/frustrated/angry about it won’t do you any good. Take some time off, find something new to do ingame or do something in real. It’ll be way more productive and better for you.

Don’t think you understand. It’s not like any other trinket. I’m not looking for a suncaller to increase dmg, or a trinket which can minmax healing. I’m looking for a trinket that will enable me to do least healing in raid. So with it I will still do bad, but without it I will have 0 mana on first intermission. Having 0 mana on first intermission is rough.

I have no trouble farming stuff. I am still farming weapons and other trinkets. but it is not the same when a whole class is gated. What if your shadow fiend is locked behind a trinket, then you have 0 healing until you get it, right. That is how it is in raiding.

I have, I am and I will. Thanks.

you sure that the trinket will actually do so much for you in the end?
I got it on my holy priest and it feels like it doesn’t return all that much mana. And on HP is procs on a spell that I use fairly often

maybe in the end it won’t give you all that much.
I mean it is great that it procs on free regrowth, but I am not so familiar with Rdruid in raid how much regrowth you are actually casting that the trinket will return a decent amount of mana.

1 Like

As a MW this trinket makes a massive difference to me in raiding even after the huge nerfs it got after the RWF was over. It’s not as powerful as cannibalize (which refills almost your whole mana bar on fyrakk) but it’s a huge cushion to your mana.

don’t know much about raid, thats why I asked whether he is sure it helps.
e.g. as MW in m+ you basically get 0 out of the trinket and also you never go oom anyways

if you have totally different playstyle in raid, then maybe it is super good, I don’t know =)

Can you post on your main MW pls? I’d like to learn from your logs.

what logs? Like i said I don’t raid
and i don’t log m+ either.

also don’t know what logs have to do with the trinket?
You mean because I said I don’t go oom or why?

1 Like

In raids from what I see you can have some mana issues with Clouded focus build.

I have 0 problems with mana so far with the Fistweaving build, up until Smolderon.

It is only necessary for rdruids. NO other healer really needs it as your built in mana regen abilities is enough. However, Rdruids does not have effecient regen. I get 50k mana back from pots. And 130k mana back from trinket. Nothing from spec or abilities. Unlike mistweaver which gets 200k+ from ability.

Edit: got it on my 68th try from a ret paladin. I increase my healing with approximately 50%.

They should simply do this to avoid such situations.

Sure you did.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/lampskarm#boss=2708

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/eu/silvermoon/lampskarm#boss=2737

On volocross your best healing numbers were without that trinket and you also ended up with more mana at the end of the fight than with it. It’s hardly been transformational for you and the numbers prove it.

Volcross is a bad example. I managed to run my m+ build since people stacked in my efflorecence. And the healing from efflorecence is capped to 3 people, unlike raid talents. Also, volcross does not do any dmg when people actually do strats, which is why I cant parse on it anymore. Downside of parsing as healer :slight_smile:

You should check council or larodar, where I end up out of mana instantly. Now I have another bar to work with. With that said, I have just started playing with raid talents as it was impossible before. Will improve.

If you are interested, check out top druids and the rate of people using this trinket. Some actually use a 470 ilvl one for mana as well. You can check mana resource and see how much mana they gain. Roughly around 100-150k mana. Which is still 50% less than other healers built in abilities.

Edit: spelling errors
Edit: There is a reason why only 8 druids have killed fyrak on Mythic, whilst there have been 289 monks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.