Many disconnects

on every loading screen i keep getting disconnected. i get the message (WOW51900308).
how do i fix this?

Sorry to hear you’ve been having this issue, we might have a workaround that should resolve it for you. In this case simply Log into the game and character via Wow.exe in the “Retail” folder instead of the Blizzard app. Once that has been done successfully you should then try logging in via the app again.

Should that not work then you may need to adjust one of the Network settings, head to the WoW in-game menu → Network → Untick “Optimize network for speed”.

Also you may want to try logging in on the website first before logging into the game again.

Let us know if the issue persists though, and you can also try moving your character using the un-stuck page, use the workflow at the bottom to move it.

noticed problems since yesterday.
first, the game stuck and froze when logging in to game server, then every single action (changing character or realm) takes ages, and every second loading screen results in a disconnect .

ps. unchecking network for speed does absolutely nothing, if anything, it gets worse.
but I’ve seen the US forum is full of complaints about everything I’ve mentioned.

getting WOW 51900319 every few minutes. Unplayable.

1 Like

exactly the same, for months now
9k ms, utterly unplayable yet internet connection stable. Definitely your side

I managed to fix my problems by doing a manual update on my OS, as well as flushing dns etc.
everything works fine for now, but the OP might have a different issue since my main error was 51900319.

I flushed DNS, unplugged the router for a few minutes and restarted pc. That seemed to do the trick.

same for me

Same for me!!!

Having this same exact problem. Game hangs for like 5 - 10 minutes now, it was just 2 minutes a few days ago.

I’ve done everything Blizzard have said. I have done a fresh install, used all recommended settings, no addons.

Please help Blizz.

same here. tried all the suggestions from upgrading drivers, using exe, flush DNS, fresh install etc and was able to play for 20 minutes, then almost an hour then back to disconnecting after a few minutes. Either something with Sky or at Blizzard’s end. This has been a few days now. Hope it gets fixed in the patch as I’ve been playing this since it began and never encountered problems like this before. Makes you wonder if a disgruntled employee is sabotaging the game!

I too have been having all these connection issues and have followed all the instructions to get back playing. I see on the US forums many players have also had issues similar since the last patch. It doesn’t appear to be an issue from the client end so can you advise if Blizzard know what may be causing this issue and if they have a fix in place for rolling out with the next patch? Otherwise the game is no longer playable for me.