March Over to the Trading Post for New Items!

Yes entitled, you pay for this game in the form of a sub, if you pay with gold you earned that gold and someone paid the sub in the end, you are entitled to certain things so no, not free, don’t handwave it as people being entitled, a multi billion dollar company does not need you defend it.

4 Likes

wyhy are people complaining that they dont like anythhing this is actual BONUS FREE STUFF…jesshz

youre entitled to access to servers and using their IP to play ur blood elf barbie army…thats it. everything else is madeup headlore

No its not, please, you have to understand that, you cannot say ‘its free so you have no right to be critical about it’ thats daft and illogical.

I will ignore the barbie thing as thats just pathetic.

2 Likes

try mounting it. It is new trend now. SKY HACKS FOR EVERYONE!

2 Likes

Reported.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Certain things, sure.

But whining about not getting the exact thing you want from a system that’s giving you stuff every month just for playing the game - no need to even do anything extra except go to the place, get your currency and spend it - just goes to show how horribly entitled and toxic this playerbase truly is.

1 Like

Ironically you are a part of that, you do not allow people to voice their critical thoughts on something and discuss it, you just throw buzzwords and then become the very thing you swore to destroy.

1 Like

Maybe you want to restore last months rewards to players before enticing them to waste more time this month only to have it all disappear next month.

Whether it’s there or not, you pay the same. And seeing there’s no extra cost charged towards me, I consider it to be free stuff. That and I pay with WoW gold anyway. So yeah, Free!

On top of that I bought The Dragonrider’s Set and chest piece seems to be invisible, can’t see tattoos on my character at all…

1 Like

wait a minute… Is that… PEPE!?

4 Likes

What is an absolute feature though is that I mogged the flails on my weapons, those mogs also disappeared so my weapons are now invisible. Now I can barfight elites and rares! :muscle: I wouldn’t mind it if they added a no mog mog option for weapons and I could keep my worgen claws for fighting.

Seems these bugs have introduced new features: worgen can fist fight and the dracthyr can fly. Pure win!

1 Like

Neh, just because you think I am, doesn’t make it so.

Lol. I’m not in any place of power to ‘allow’ anything. You can do what you want.
And I can call you out for it, if I believe your reasons for doing so are dumb. :person_shrugging:t3:

I never did that. What a weird thing to say.

It would be nice if they posted their updates on the EU forums as well

1 Like

Next month I need to remind myself not to go to the Trading Post until day 2. I’ve now bought my frozen item and my reward mount is visible (though to be fair that was quite funny). Only problem is that, now I’ve bought my frozen item, it still doesn’t disappear from the frozen box. Hopefully next month or it might be what Chronormi posted :slight_smile:

Just drag something else into the frozen box.

That means you can save trader’s trender for next month, and have a higher chance of getting more of the stuff you actually want.

I got the Black hood, the treasure back-piece and the pirate hat.
I also got the mogs I bought last month back.

I’ll try that after work.

Umm … not sure what this is answering. I’ve bought the item I froze last month. He’s in my pet collection. It’s just that he hasn’t vanished from the frozen box and I’m given the option to buy him again (which I don’t want to do). Hopefully Tah’s suggestion will work :slight_smile:

You have good eyes… or should I say Lenses :eyes:

1 Like