Mark Your Calendars: The Journey to the Dragon Isles Begins 28 November

calendar marked…so few more weeks in work so i can spend whole december and january blasting wow :smiley: Thanks blizzard

1 Like

Vacation booked :white_check_mark:
Point and laugh at my christmas tree deep inside the closet :white_check_mark:
Punch a fist sized hole in the calendar :white_check_mark:
Buy new monitor… :x:

Best part of every expansion is the fisrt character leveling through the new content.
Looking forward to it :smiley:

Well i want to see how the trees going to end up like. Curious about Ret. Pal.:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_monocle:

Maybe im weird now but im just happy they had balls to make that red haired dragon lady look really sexy. That male blood elf with the dragon in the background looks really sexy aswell. This is the right path to take blizzard dont be afraid to make both males and females look hot

OK I didn’t see that one coming. I was expecting the next expansion somewhere before summer next year, but I’m not complaining. It’s just that Wrath of the Lich King just launched, it’s a bit weird to launch DF now

realice pre-patch in next week so we can do seasion 4 M+ as evokers :stuck_out_tongue:

this is very nice, I can’t wait to play DF myself.
my dragon my body is redy :smiley:

1 Like

So LK is gonna last 2 months…ok

Meanwhile TBC, while being horrible and the most boring stuff ever, got full time without anything else to do in the Warcraft franchise and now you screw your best expansion ever GJ.

When I want to retunr to LK after DF I will have lost the entire xpac experience and can’t get it back ever…

So you are telling me to chose which experience I want to lose forever.
What an idiotic move

What?
LK is not going anywhere for atleast a year…
DF is not going anywhere for 2+ years…

Stop bieing radical.
We all know they release it now so Activision gets some good revenue figures before MC takes over…
If you don’t, come out under your rock :see_no_evil:

If you drop LK to play DF you get behind the more you delay it.

You understood exactly what I was saying so stop being Ms. Obvious

Not rlly.
Are you a world first raider? Probally not.
→ There are catch-up mechanics in season 2 etc.
:man_shrugging:
Play what you enjoy, if you enjoy wotlk play wotlk.
We all know its a GDKP infested mess anyway, nothing nostalgic to be found.

I skipped any form off endgame in SL s2 and yet here I am doing full HC clears and +20s :man_shrugging: . Point proven.

That “we” is only YOU

I’m not a first world raider and that mantra has been used enough
I enjoy playing both cause I have been waiting 14 years to play LK again and now I’m gonna miss MY experience with the xpac because of that decision.

I don’t care about catch up mechanics because I want to play all the seasons, but can’t play both games at the same time.

Stop being Mr Obvious

Then play LK.
Dear lord…
They finally release something new and something wanted for 12+ years yet you manage to complain…

Both games are perfectly fine to be played at the same time… I do play Wotlk, SL and more games right now myself…

2 Likes

Dude let me be.
It’s my rant and that’s it, wasn’t talking with you.

Enough

1 Like

Fair play :facepunch: .
Good luck in your adventures!

Nice. 3 days of vacation booked. Guess I’ll spend them in a queue… Doesn’t matter. Nothing beats the experience of an expansion launch. Everyone rushing inside like crazy :smiley:

Sad but true
While I’m happy the dragons are coming… I’m a bit afraid; Blizzard track record with the unpolished, buggy, rushed, etc. things are not the best :grimacing:
Let’s hope for the best

Loads of people apparantly. We are always super busy where I work. :thinking:

damn. that week ill be on holiday. always. every prepatch i need to make “salti mortali” to finish prepatch activities cuz im always on holiday.
once i gave my account to a friend in order to finish the BFA prepatch (the one tryin to save darnassus ppl)

1 Like

They should make a strawpoll to ask when ppl want the launch…

LMAO :rofl: I just made myself laugh.

2 Likes