Mass boot out of Mograine

With the queues being what they are it’s reasonable to expect people to keep their character logged in no matter what it takes, leaving thousands to sit in barely moving queues for hours.

After the last mass kick on Mograine, which I was included in, I wonder if Blizzard has done this on purpose to move the queues along? As my friend can attest as he went from 3650 to 300. I’m now at 5500 after thirty minutes, and I was given no grace period.

Would they do that?

4 Likes

they might do some shady stuff behind the curtains to enforce ppl to move to new realms

6 Likes

same happening here bud :frowning: que for 1hr 30 get in and play for under 2 hour dc and Hello 8k odd que

Sorry to hear that mate, I myself got almost three hours this morning, so it seems unfair that you should get kicked along with me when you’ve had half the time. This leads me to believe it’s not intentional, though maybe blizz aren’t able to differentiate.

We experienced a drop of players - particularly on Mograine, Firemaw, and Golemagg. Those realms have recovered now but it does unfortunately mean that those who were disconnected are now queued to get back into those realms.

We know many of you are eager to play and we realise how frustrating this experience is, to that end we’re continuing to monitor the status of all EU Classic realms.

15 Likes

Is this all you guys have to say after 11 hours?!?

28 Likes

I guess, you should do something more than just “monitor the status”

53 Likes

its good to see all the monitoring did nothing to prevent all those people from getting disconnected. In multiple disconnect waves mind you…

Maybe adding something like a grace period after a dc would actually be a fix…

14 Likes

EA creates games with problems and offers the solutions in microtransactions. How long before Blizz offers paid character transfers?

2 Likes

Thank you for being here, with us. Keep watching and putting effort! Classic should not die!

3 Likes

And, i hope, giving the players some compensation.

It’s not ONLY Mograine, Firemaw, and Golemagg.

THE SAME THING HAPPENS ON SHAZZRAH TOO !

Please PLEASE MONITOR THEM HEAVILY ! THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE !

2 Likes

Monitoring, thats it? Nothing else?
I mean, its not like its fun to waite up all night just get to booted 4 hours later into a queue thats more the 16 thousand strong.
And yes, i know its high populated, but what did you expect after releasing the last server just ours before release.

4 Likes

If you think this is bad, wait for EU peak on friday. I kid you not.

3 Likes

This is not enough, I am sorry to say. There must come the decision to raise the cap on those servers - for now. Otherwise, there should not have been this horrible name reservation period forcing guilds onto 2 pvp realms for all of English EU.

7 Likes

Happened to me personally two times on Gehennas. My guildmates still see me and a bunch of other DCed players online, yet without location. ht tps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/501766567558905859/615876491674386432/unknown.png

Good to have you here.

Is there some sort of plan currently for the queues?
Obviously we know the queues will drop after hype dies down, but who knows when that will happen?

They could increase the cap on their realm, hell they even said they could. But wouldn’t, guess it’s part of the classic experience.

Edit:

Guys if you read what he said in his post “We experienced a drop of players”
It’s because it’s something that happend, and not something they did.

It’s never ending queue on Mograine now after DC. I rolled here from Shazzrah to avoid queues, but now I’m just stuck forever waiting to continue my game. If you drop players from server, give them grace period, so the can dodge that queue! It’s not fair. I payed to reserve names when there was 2 servers, now I rolled to completely new server and stuck at queue for 3+ hours.

4 Likes

MONITOR? MONITOR?
WELL, I’ve been monitoring my queue for the last 4.5 hours on shazzrah, and I analysed the monitoring and rated it an F-. Monitoring times are over pall, it’s time to actually start addressing.
I dont mean to be rude, I’m just very, very, very frustrated at this embarrassment. 2019 and blizzard is actually evolving backwards.

14 Likes