Mass Entangle vs Ursols Vortex (Dragonflight making us choose)

Ok so I know I have said it on another post but I think it is worthy of it’s own.

We are only allowed one of these two. I use both all the time currently. I cannot understand why this isn’t being made more of an issue. Especially with the rise of solo content.

Am I the only one?

It’s the same with Incap and Bash. Druid loses CC and utility while other classes get more. Although Resto does get interrupt, which is insane. No one at Blizz plays Balance, Feral or Guardian and they don’t care about the class

1 Like

Pretty much this . Also not only blizz, there isnt any ( or very few) high rated players or streamers that could make some noise .

Just look at bdk, wf raider plays one, it was about to get nerfed into ground, few twiter posts and bam, its king for 2 seasons .

Guardian got nerfer rather hard, nobody apart from regular people cried, so its all fine .

pve mass entangle is good pvp ursolf vortex better than root

in PvP dependa on matchup mass entange is really good vs Monk and their clones and also vs Hunters but currently you lose the stun for setup which is better most kf the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.