Master Loot Gang

Happy to hear about Master Loot being talked about again by Ion.

Would be cool if its a Mythic Raid only thing or only for Guilds to choose :slight_smile:

Personal Loot was to abusable with Class stacking anyway if they bring back Master Loot they have to fix Guild Hopping i can alrdy see GDKP Leaders making Guilds for ML and inviting buyers

Some Time Restriction would be cool to prevent GDKP or make GDKP illegal much easier :slight_smile:

2 Likes

there was a restriction of 80% same guild to have masterloot active, but that wouldnt fix anything. in the end if they want buyers they will get buyers but at this would be the same as personal.

honestly im happy masterloot is back

No GDKP People would just make Guilds invite people clear /gdisband =profit

u probably need to make a member time like idk 2 id´s and theyre able to enable masterloot

or just forbid GDKP

Me and the boys getting ready for ML return.

2 Likes

It will be so cool when a legendary dagger drops without rogue in the raid.

Not an issue for me, never played in subpar guilds.

I was very happy with his reply. Everything he said about master looter is true - its benefits, its problems (like useless items dropping).

Personal loot has its benefits, which Ion has also shared - like having more niche loot for underplayed specs and that type of stuff.

Overall, I would really like master looter back. I use a 213 lust trinket which lets me get a personal 20% lust every 2 minutes. Lines up perfectly with avenging wrath. This means I cannot trade trinkets that drop for me >_>

It’s good that the current loot system isn’t set in stone.

Ion’s interview with Asmon was awesome. It was visible how much fun Ion was having. It’s so rare to see the man smile and in parts of his interview with Asmon he was positively glowing.

1 Like

Transmog > DPS

1 Like

Who cares about what they do to raids anyway xD

What I never see brought up is how personal loot FEELS horrible.

Looting an item in Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time felt awesome.

Looting an item in most of WoWs history where you see the item drop and had to roll for it FEELS good. Having the boss drop an item and then having the collective raid guild group give the item makes it more significant.

Just randomly getting some epic item handed to you, where you´re just like uuh okay I guess I just got the item randomly out of nowhere devalues the item.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.