Mature player looking for a social classic era guild - Pyrewood Village (EU)

Hi,

My first game was Doom on PC and on Nintendo it was Super Mario. I’ve also enjoyed the Warcraft RTS games along with WOW up till MOP. I am now back after more than a decade but finding retail WOW confusing so I have decided to play classic-era instead. I’m a father and understand real life takes priority.

What you can expect from me:
Banter and a sense of humour for any type of joke
Show up ready & on time for guild events
Thick skinned and I enjoy helping others whenever possible
Got a descent PC wth a reliable fibre connection so there shouldn’t be any lags or hardware issues to affect others I play with

What I am looking for:
A mature chilled social levelling/raiding guild in Pyrewood Village EU. Drop a message if this is you please, thanks!

Hey, our guild called Constant Disappointment is a growing raiding guild on the server looking for more members interested in all content. Currently we host pugs up to and including AQ40 every week and clear everything usually with no problems. We plan to start progressing Naxx soon too! If this sounds interesting let me know and we can get it sorted! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you please add Rastov#1155 if you are LF a Druid for your roster?

Ty

Sent you a friend request now ^^

still need more raider add me at discord remi_48763 for a chat :slight_smile:

Hey, sorry for late reply. Sent you a discord request now, just message me anytime :slight_smile: