Mature Scottish Returning Player Looking for Relaxed, Friendly Fun Guild

Hey All, I am a returning player

I am an Alliance Player on Khadgar Server

Currently have 3 Level 80’s

Beastmastery Hunter - ilvl 591 (Want to make my main)
Retribution Paladin - ilvl 594 (Has been my main for the last 3 or 4 expansions
Fury Warrior - ilvl 541 (Wanted an Earthen Character, so completed the story to unlock & then levelled from scratch)

Really looking for a relaxed, fun guild to make new game friends and learn to play my classes better.

Please reply if you think i would be a good fit.

Cheers

J

I am an early 50’s guy from Scotland looking for a fun relaxed guild to do content with other players. I am on most night Mon - Fri 1900 - 2200 & depending on work Sat / Sun.

I have primarily been a solo player or small group player since WOW release. But have a lot more free time on my hands. Hoping to push Mythics and Guild raids.

1 Like

Good day Camege,

I will look past you being Scottish but only because I’m Irish…anyway maybe we could be an option for you in Faster than Lag.

We’re in the early phase of a rebuild, with our focus being mainly on the social aspect. We do have plans to run plenty of group content including raids on a Thursday and Sunday.

If you have any questions or have an interest then reach out to me on LisburnAsh82#2168

Hi, thanks for the reply, i have sent an in-game request

Thanks

Saw your reply above and sent a friend request - Widget - thought we could chat about potentially joining you guild :sunglasses:

We could be a good fit for you.

Relaxed, fun to be around, helpful, bit of M+, raiding on the horizon. Check us out!

Don’t know if you’ve found what you’re looking for yet, so I’ll post what I can offer