May the odds be in your favour

I have a full morning if work before opening my vault. So yeah, massive suspense here

2 Likes

With a look like this you could join me at the Necrolords! :skull: It’s pretty much like a revealing covenant armor set.

1 Like

Tell us what you got !

Pitfighter’s wristguards - I told you if it wasn’t a ring it was going to be wrists, this is the way!

Bruh this vault sometimes… I’m afraid.
I invite y’all to tell us what you got guys

Prelude to Pride 2h sword from the weekly (ilvl 265) and Arachnid Cipher Ring (ilvl252) from the vault

I got lucky once with a corruption weapon in BFA and since then all I get is wrists and rings mostly. Never been a fan of the vault lottery but what can you do.

2 Likes

I know the feeling- my only luck in BFA was dropping Getti’iku from the weekly chest, was an awesome weapon

I had the earthbreaker’s trinket. It’s not a tier piece but it’s a pretty good trink so I guess it’ll do.
Back at farming Halondrus lfr and normal clear till Anduin

no tier but got nice upgrades on every char i did 12s on :slight_smile:

everyone will almost automaticaly get 4 piece tier sets once they will allow you to craft it so no hurry

next reset will be much more important then getting tier piece from GV because it will let everyone use 2nd leggo power and 265 belt is nice in itself at this stage of tier

I got a headpiece as the weaker option, and a trinket as the “better” one, but it wasn’t the Changeling nor the Soulletting Ruby. So went for the headpiece… after all, I’ve got to have something to convert to a tier piece when the time comes!

1 Like

This is the way.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.