Maybe stop keys from downgrading with griefers?

Keys just downgrading one level was Blizzard’s answer to people leaving keys. In the past not timing a key would mean you had to run the dead key to reactivate it, then run it again to time it to upgrade it. Most keys would just be considered dead rather than go through all that.

Sadly griefing does happen. It’s best to just brush it off.

At the moment there is no real solution to it.

Unfortunately that leaves good people vulnerable to crap like this.

What about replacing the keystones with a +2 to +25 difficulty selector?
Finishing the dungeon in time unlocks higher difficulty but failing leaves it alone instead of downgrading.

this would some some of the fear of people that their keystone will downgrade with a “bad” group

actually they failed with that system in D3 already so they replaced it with a much better system. So I wonder why they don’t put it into wow then (choosing the key you want to the highest lvl you ever completed in time)

Then again their dungeons are so unbalanced that probably everybody would do their weekly in freehold
They don’t have a solution for that :expressionless:

The dungeons being unbalanced should be their fault not the fault of the players though.

There will always be people targeting BiS items from other dungeons anyway.

Indeed. What i am asking for already for a long time.

1 Like

I have always thought if the first boss is not downed the key should be returned as unused.

1 Like

And what exactly will that do please?

Most likely nothing at all. No consequences for crap like that. None.

On to the next gear treadmill…

Can’t wait to do 30 minutes of a run just to be kicked so they can get their friend in for gear, would be fun…

No ty. But nice mog.

Right i forgot that some people are worse than smell from rear end… Pity. This is why we cannot have nice things :frowning:

Sanguine in Tol Dagor compared to Sanguine in Underot for example. Two whole different worlds. And i bet two different outcomes. Too rng for my liking

That is my biggest criticism against affixes. They affect different dungeons differently while they still give the same reward.

I will remember how every strangling root spawned by Oakheart was generating Explosive Orbs until the day I die

1 Like

Over come and addept, Sanguin is not making Tol’Dagor unplayable tbh, just bring someone who could knockback mobs for example or sometimes even simple LoS fixes a lot of Sanguine errors.

And then you die out of nowhere because apparently there is sang somewhere floors lower.

To be honest, we have every run the same thing in waycrest with pulling something from floors higher.

Well have a dk or/and monk with you during sanguine week and it truly stops being an issue - even in TD. Monks and dks are like safety net. Heck a good dk (or monk) will grip/kick out mobs from group just before they die, making it easier for tank as well for the cleaving dps team.

Also UH dk also comes with ability to reset their grip, so they can grip a lot of things and often and to far distance!

The carnage is dripping through the floorboards!

yeah, as someone said if M+ was able to swap players
Groups would take strong players, kick them before the end and invite their low ilvl friend to get the gear.

That was a wise call from blizzard.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.