Me am werlock pleyir xdddd

HEHE HI GUYS XD

ME AM SMARTTEST WALOK PLEYIR

ME AM THINK MELLE DAMEG TO HIGH, ME AM NOT ABEL 2 KIL WIT 2 ITNSTANT CEST? WHY ? DESTURCTION IS NOT GOD ENYMOR?

WHY ME AM NOT HEV PERMANENT PREOGCNITION ? ME GET KIKKED ? NERF PLEAS !!! MELLE 2 STRONK!!!

Wayrior us leap + doubbel charge adn when me am pres coil he blad storm ??? spin ??? waht ??? op??? nerf ???

Me am tank in midel adn die??? WHAT!!! buf destor!!!

RETIRBUTON PRES SBELWARD ADN ME AM NO DO DAMEG??? NERF?? 2 OPE !!! gaem bad, buff destor :S

14 Likes

ME AM FORGET !!! DEAHT KNIT US GREN CIRCEL ? WHY AM ME ONE SHADEW BURN NOT HIT ? WHY GREN CIRCEL STOP ONE SHADEW BURN ? NOW ME AM NED 2 US 17 INSTANT CHEOS BLOT INSTED? :SSSS nerf deht knit

1 Like

super cringe

9 Likes

Brother you need some serious help, get well.

1 Like

Yes.

10 characters.

idk I laughed

THIS kinda funny ngl hahaa

2 Likes

When did Tonyferal reroll to Lock?

Found this hilarious ngl
Can you do a series on these for different classes :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

LOL :rofl:

do one for Sub rogue or boomy next please

OHEMGEE HOONTIR SO TENKY!!!???!!! I PRESS TWU MUNFIER AN HE STILL JOMP AWEY IN TORTILLIA

Oh my, bring out the :popcorn:

That’s the whole idea, to capture the cringiness of the people complaining about melee classes while they play the broken ones, especially after they searched the entire internet to make sure their choice is the one which statistically performs the best.
And soon after that they join solo shuffle and start to whine about healers and how everything that beats them is zug zug.

With another month passing its getting easier and easier to spot melee players

Im screaming ahahahahahaha

Just nerf warlocks already!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.